Find the Perfect Poker Chip Set for Your Next Home Game!
The ability to easily find quality poker chips came with the explosion of poker in the 2000s. Finding a good set for battling some friends in your poker room is as simple as searching on the Internet.
There are now great chip sets for almost any type of chips to please any taste, game, or budget.
When making that purchase for some authentic poker chips for your home games, it’s essential to keep a few things in mind:
- Budget – Know how much you’re willing to spend. Prices can vary widely depending on the chips.
- Colour – Colours can range from the traditional like white, red, blue, and black to more obscure shades like baby blue, yellow, and orange.
- Design – Whether your interest revolves around Harley Davidson motorcycles, NFL football, or anything else, it’s a good bet there’s a chip for it.
- Quality – You may determine chip budget by the type of poker chips you choose. There are four types of chips: plastic, composite/clay, ceramic, and metal. Plastic chips are the cheapest and will be generally left out here. The most popular are composite/clay and ceramic. Metal chips are the rarest, and finding them is difficult.
- Size – How many chips will you need? That’s another thing to consider before ordering our chips. Chips generally come in sets ranging from 200 to 1,000.Consider your own home game before making a purchase.
With all that in mind, here’s a look at some poker chip sets that offer some quality for any poker night with friends.