View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barny
Mobster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I've just heared from the great John Duthie who has busted out in 21st in Atlantic City after 'One move too many'.
No doubt he lost 'em the same way he got 'em.
He's definatley worth a punt in the WSOP.
Bad Beat
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I notice he's 1500/1 with BetUSA.com. That's the same price as Barny Boatman. Must be some mistake.
Barny
Mobster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:50 pm
He's also the same price as Robin Keston, Evlyn Ng and a certain Niel 'Bad Beat' Channing. Not so much a mistake as a total flipping p**s take if you ask me!
Who comes up with these prices anyway? Laughing
Bad Beat
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:51 pm
You could be right. I may have to cut the price on Robin.
Barny
Mobster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:05 pm
Is it true that you make yourself 6/4 to win next year's celebrity big brother evens to become pope and 1/2 to have a Christmas number one dueting with Elvis ? The treble is looking like a bit of value.
Bad Beat
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:09 pm
I often wondered where the name "The Humour" came from.
John Duthie
Two Pair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:31 pm
Thanks Barny ...
That's the last time I give you a lift home Neil, from now on it's the night bus!
clamper
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:09 am
is that a Punt as irish or did u mean something that rhymes with bank manager

ps. my guess as to who makes up these odds "Liam Flood" he used to be a bookie and occasional card player and with the odds he quotes this wouldnt surprise me

he once announced on live TV that a guy with KK was even money to win a hand against JJ, after the flop

i didnt hear of any takers?

the funny thing is that whenever he has kk against jj he thinks he is odds on to win, but he also thinks he is odds on to win when he stonks in a shed load with 5-6 suited,

well he would be odds on if nobody calls i suppose

u gotta hand it to the guy

Twisted Evil [/quote]
Vicky C
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:32 am
I notice that under BadBeat's name it says "search the IMDb". The internet movie database?? What price does that make him for the Oscars? (Nb. Since the ditching of the moody rule, they certainly wouldn't be short of "performance" clips to show at the ceremony...)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: