Goto page 1, 2  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
fubar
King of tilt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:04 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Just thought id say hello. Not to sure if im welcome here any more Sad but hope your all keeping well.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:08 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Popcorn Popcorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:23 am
thought u was bannef
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:23 am
Hi fubar, where you been swanning off to?
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:17 pm
fubar wrote:
Just thought id say hello. Not to sure if im welcome here any more Sad but hope your all keeping well.

Welcome back

Did you return to pay me and Pizz what you owe us

Or just pretend you have moved to Oz and never heard of Paypal Mr. Green

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:21 pm
welcome back. hope things are going better for you now.
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:21 pm
barmybadger wrote:
welcome back. hope things are going better for you now.
Pizzicato
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:32 pm
Um hi I guess...

I really do have mixed feelings about you you know...

I used to really quite like you but then you created this whole situation over $80 which saw you pretty much self banning yourself here though you managed to find the odd post in you completely randomly...

I really dont get what happened or why it happened and I would appreciate an honest explanation of what caused all this shit because quite frankly if you had needed that amount of money so badly I would have likely given it to you anyway.

I dunno... Guess we wont see you post again for another 6 - 12 months anyway so what does it matter?
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:18 pm
Pizzicato wrote:
Um hi I guess...

I used to really quite like you but then you created this whole situation over $80 which saw you pretty much self banning yourself here though you managed to find the odd post in you completely randomly...

I really dont get what happened or why it happened and I would appreciate an honest explanation of what caused all this shit because quite frankly if you had needed that amount of money so badly I would have likely given it to you anyway.

I dunno... Guess we wont see you post again for another 6 - 12 months anyway so what does it matter?

It matters to the swan.

Seb
Full House

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:54 pm
Could do another ten page hall of disrepute, because those are pretty classy. Or something about **** swans. Either way, welcome back Fubes!
Pizzicato
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:57 pm
Bogus wrote:
Pizzicato wrote:
Um hi I guess...

It matters to the swan.

wp sir wp
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:37 pm
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:17 pm
LMAO!

Fubar

The email I got sent from "you" saying about alone posting again when a family member dies was rubbish I hope?

And the stuff with the swans? WTF is going on?!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:00 am
His silence speaks volumes I'd say
As Pizzi says, he'll probably be heard of again in 6 months, actually probably on Boxing Day after he's regained his puff from stuffing the turkey Wink
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:02 pm
ReggieK wrote:
His silence speaks volumes I'd say
As Pizzi says, he'll probably be heard of again in 6 months, actually probably on Boxing Day after he's regained his puff from stuffing the turkey Wink

I dont know what went on! and i'm not sure i want to know, but Reg that was ROFL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: