Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus6
Royal Flush


Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Posts: 5917
Location: london

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi guys,

anyone want a horse for the MTOPS Mr. Green


only NLH comps


MTOPS Schedule

Event Date / Time Game Max Entries Entry Guarantee
1 Sun, Feb 16th 1:00pm NLH Turbo Freeroll 2 $0.00 $25,000
2 Sun, Feb 16th 5:00pm NLH Turbo 6-max 3 $0.55 + $0.05 $10,000
3 Sun, Feb 16th 7:00pm NLH Turbo Pro Bounty 3 $3 + $0.30 $50,000
4 Sun, Feb 16th 9:00pm NLH Turbo Rush Rebuy 3 $2 + $0.20 $30,000


7 Mon, Feb 17th 5:00pm NLH Super Turbo KO 3 $5.15 + $0.35 $15,000
8 Mon, Feb 17th 7:00pm NLH Turbo 4 $0.55 + $0.05 $7,500


11 Tues, Feb 18th 1:00pm NLH Super Turbo 3 $2 + $0.20 $6,000


14 Tues, Feb 18th 9:00pm NLH Escalator 4 $1 + $0.10 $7,500

16 Weds, Feb 19th 1:00pm NLH Turbo KO 2 $5 + $0.50 $12,500
17 Weds, Feb 19th 5:00pm NLH Turbo 6-max 3 $3 + $0.30 $15,000

19 Weds, Feb 19th 9:00pm NLH Turbo Rush Rebuy 3 $3 + $0.30 $30,000


22 Thurs, Feb 20th 5:00pm NLH Turbo Monster Rebuy 4 $1 + $0.10 $30,000
23 Thurs, Feb 20th 7:00pm NLH Turbo 4 $0.55 + $0.05 $3,000


26 Fri, Feb 21st 1:00pm NLH Turbo Rush 4 $1 + $0.10 $3,000


29 Fri, Feb 21st 9:00pm NLH Turbo 4 $2 + $0.20 $10,000

31 Sat, Feb 22nd 1:00pm NLH Turbo 6-max 4 $2 + $0.20 $6,000

33 Sat, Feb 22nd 7:00pm NL Irish Turbo 3 $3 + $0.30 $5,000
34 Sat, Feb 22nd 9:00pm NLH Turbo Rush 3 $2 + $0.20 $10,000

36 Sun, Feb 23rd 1:00pm NLH Turbo 6 $1 + $0.10 $7,500
37 Sun, Feb 23rd 5:00pm NLH Turbo 6-max KO 3 $3 + $0.30 $25,000
38 Sun, Feb 23rd 7:00pm NLH Turbo Pro Bounty 3 $5 + $0.50 $75,000
39 Sun, Feb 23rd 9:00pm NLH Turbo Monster Rebuy 6 $0.55 + $0.05 $25,000

41 Mon, Feb 24th 1:00pm NLH Turbo Rush 3 $3 + $0.30 $6,000

43 Mon, Feb 24th 7:00pm NLH Turbo 1r+1a 2 $2 + $0.20 $25,000
44 Mon, Feb 24th 9:00pm NLH Turbo 3 $3 + $0.30 $12,500

46 Tues, Feb 25th 1:00pm NLH Turbo 2 $5 + $0.50 $7,500




52 Weds, Feb 26th 5:00pm NLH Turbo 6-max 3 $3 + $0.30 $10,000



56 Thurs, Feb 27th 1:00pm NLH Escalator 4 $1 + $0.10 $4,000

58 Thurs, Feb 27th 7:00pm NLH Turbo 2 $5 + $0.50 $20,000
59 Thurs, Feb 27th 9:00pm NLH Turbo Rush 3 $2 + $0.20 $7,500

61 Fri, Feb 28th 1:00pm NLH Super Turbo 3 $3.05 + $0.25 $5,000




68 Sat, Mar 1st 7:00pm NLH Turbo 4 100 FTP $5,000


71 Sun, Mar 2nd 1:00pm NLH Turbo 6 $2 + $0.20 $12,500
72 Sun, Mar 2nd 5:00pm NLH Turbo KO 3 $5 + $0.50 $40,000
Main Sun, Mar 2nd 7:00pm NLH Turbo Pro Bounty 2 $14 + $1 $500,000
74 Sun, Mar 2nd 9:00pm NLH Turbo 6-max 6 $3 + $0.30 $30,000


Thanks

marcus
Jack Starr
Straight Flush


Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 3118

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
how much total?
_________________
Jack Starr
Marcus6
Royal Flush


Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Posts: 5917
Location: london

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Jack Starr wrote:
how much total?


i'll work it out and let you know jack! Wink
Jack Starr
Straight Flush


Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 3118

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:00 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ok but can only do bank transfer! Very Happy
_________________
Jack Starr
Marcus6
Royal Flush


Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Posts: 5917
Location: london

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:05 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Jack Starr wrote:
how much total?


The Total for what's up there jack, works out at $305.60 Shocked

Its up to you how much you want to put into this jack, i was not looking to play all of them as it works out alot of money, Neutral I only put them up there as they are all the NLH comps to pick from.
Jack Starr
Straight Flush


Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 3118

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:15 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Marcus, happy to take the package, will you only be playing these at this time so you are fresh, and what deal do you want?
_________________
Jack Starr
Marcus6
Royal Flush


Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Posts: 5917
Location: london

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:20 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Jack Starr wrote:
Marcus, happy to take the package, will you only be playing these at this time so you are fresh, and what deal do you want?


Thank you jack Very Happy

I will only play them comps jack, i will not be playing anything else at the same time! Deal? i take 30% you get 70% + stake back first,
Jack Starr
Straight Flush


Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 3118

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:25 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Marcus6 wrote:
Jack Starr wrote:
Marcus, happy to take the package, will you only be playing these at this time so you are fresh, and what deal do you want?


Thank you jack Very Happy

I will only play them comps jack, i will not be playing anything else at the same time! Deal? i take 30% you get 70% + stake back first,


Marcus deal at 60 40 with stake back first, please send me bank details and I will ship in the next few days! Very Happy
_________________
Jack Starr
Marcus6
Royal Flush


Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Posts: 5917
Location: london

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:31 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Jack Starr wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:
Jack Starr wrote:
Marcus, happy to take the package, will you only be playing these at this time so you are fresh, and what deal do you want?


Thank you jack Very Happy

I will only play them comps jack, i will not be playing anything else at the same time! Deal? i take 30% you get 70% + stake back first,


Marcus deal at 60 40 with stake back first, please send me bank details and I will ship in the next few days! Very Happy


60% >>you 40% >>me with stake back first is that right? if so thank you jack! Very Happy
Jack Starr
Straight Flush


Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 3118

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:34 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Marcus6 wrote:
Jack Starr wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:
Jack Starr wrote:
Marcus, happy to take the package, will you only be playing these at this time so you are fresh, and what deal do you want?


Thank you jack Very Happy

I will only play them comps jack, i will not be playing anything else at the same time! Deal? i take 30% you get 70% + stake back first,


Marcus deal at 60 40 with stake back first, please send me bank details and I will ship in the next few days! Very Happy


60% >>you 40% >>me with stake back first is that right? if so thank you jack! Very Happy

Yes! Very Happy
_________________
Jack Starr
Marcus6
Royal Flush


Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Posts: 5917
Location: london

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:35 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Jack Starr wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:
Jack Starr wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:
Jack Starr wrote:
Marcus, happy to take the package, will you only be playing these at this time so you are fresh, and what deal do you want?


Thank you jack Very Happy

I will only play them comps jack, i will not be playing anything else at the same time! Deal? i take 30% you get 70% + stake back first,


Marcus deal at 60 40 with stake back first, please send me bank details and I will ship in the next few days! Very Happy


60% >>you 40% >>me with stake back first is that right? if so thank you jack! Very Happy

Yes! Very Happy


Thanks and Very Good luck us! Mr. Green
Jack Starr
Straight Flush


Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 3118

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
marcus 187 sent to your bank! Very Happy
_________________
Jack Starr
Marcus6
Royal Flush


Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Posts: 5917
Location: london

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Jack Starr wrote:
marcus 187 sent to your bank! Very Happy


Thanks jack, Very Happy
Jack Starr
Straight Flush


Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 3118

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Good luck! Very Happy
_________________
Jack Starr
Marcus6
Royal Flush


Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Posts: 5917
Location: london

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Jack Starr wrote:
Good luck! Very Happy


Thanks jack, Very Happy
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 1 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum