View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rmaccov
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:08 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I'm relatively new to PT and still learning about it while building up my hands played.

Monday night playing cash I lost about 4 pots to one total donk. He took quite a lot off me cracking my premiums with total junk. Anyway, I was looking to review these hands and look for ways I went wrong so I imported my hands last night then looked for that opponent and couldn't find him. I'm guessing that hand histories go straight into the log files or whatever it's called so could anyone else take a guess why these hands wouldn't be showing up. I went to preferences and the level I played at was definitely checked so I can't see why the hands wouldn't be there.

Thanks for any help.
OwenP
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Go to 'Utilities' -> 'Error Log Display/Maintenance' and see if you've got any hands that had errors when importing.
Rmaccov
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:52 pm
OwenP wrote:
Go to 'Utilities' -> 'Error Log Display/Maintenance' and see if you've got any hands that had errors when importing.

It tells you if you have errors and I nearly do always have a couple but they're usually tournament hands so I just purge them.
OwenP
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:02 pm
I don't always see the errors though as I have it import every 5 minutes when I'm playing.

Where were you looking for the hands?
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:06 pm
Try reimporting. Sometimes it misses hands.
Rmaccov
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:48 pm
OwenP wrote:
I don't always see the errors though as I have it import every 5 minutes when I'm playing.

Where were you looking for the hands?

I was looking for the opponent in the big player list down the left hand side and he wasn't there.
Rmaccov
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:49 pm
Checkov wrote:
Try reimporting. Sometimes it misses hands.

I'll try that cheers.
OwenP
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:50 pm
Rmaccov wrote:

I was looking for the opponent in the big player list down the left hand side and he wasn't there.

Ah yeah, would help if I read the original post properly. Embarassed
Rmaccov
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:56 pm
Problem solved. Turns out I didn't have all the right games/levels checked in preferences. I'm pretty sure it's because for my last import I unchecked the box saying "Treat all hands as 6 max" because I had played some heads up cash. I never play full ring cash so looking through my games/levels I only check NL 6 max but that particular level didn't have 6 max next to it.

Not really sure what I should have done when importing in order to keep the 6 max and hu hands apart. Part of the reason I have so many games/levels as well is because firstly I've moved down a bit recently due to a sticky patch and also because I play crypto so it's a mixture of and $ tables.
PeterB
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:43 pm
One of the irritating things about Pokertracker is that it keeps the same preferences for different databases. So, if you have a database for, say 6-max, but you want to filter out a couple of levels, and then you open up a database for a different site where you want to see all the levels, Pokertracker "remembers" your preferences from the previous database.

Although the various filters in Pokertracker are extremely useful, you have to remember to go back to default mode if you are switching from one database to another.

PJ
MadYank
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:10 pm
WHOA! PJ! Longtime no post! Howzit going?

Will my $$ be worth more than toilet paper any time in the near future?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:08 pm
PeterB wrote:
One of the irritating things about Pokertracker is that it keeps the same preferences for different databases. So, if you have a database for, say 6-max, but you want to filter out a couple of levels, and then you open up a database for a different site where you want to see all the levels, Pokertracker "remembers" your preferences from the previous database.

Although the various filters in Pokertracker are extremely useful, you have to remember to go back to default mode if you are switching from one database to another.

PJ

Hello Sir Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: