View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamie_Crichton
Full House

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I won into the 200k tourney which starts in 2 hours on 32red.com via a satelite.

Is it possible for me to unregister and be able to join the following sunday or do you have to use the seats in the next avaliable tournament.
Jamie_Crichton
Full House

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
or will they pay me the buyin to my account even though i won via satellite if i unregister.
ArthurAttic
Straight

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:18 pm
Usually on most sites if you unregister you will get refunded a "token" that will allow you to register in another event with the same buy in. PokerStars will refund you T$ that you can use to buy into any tournamament. Cryptologic sites just won't let you unregister.

I don't know about 32Red specifically but if you just go ahead and unresgister you should find out.
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:21 pm
Jamie, contacting their support would be your best bet.
Jamie_Crichton
Full House

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:24 pm
Thanks for the replys, didnt think the support would reply in time as it starts in an hour now. i may just play in it but i haven't been to bed and been up all night at a party so i am somewhat bog eye'd and feeling grim!!
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:30 pm
0808-1803232
Jamie_Crichton
Full House

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:33 pm
Thanks again i found an instant chat feature i'm onto them now.

It starts in less than an hour i may just try my luck and get a healthy dosage of caffeine
Jamie_Crichton
Full House

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:37 pm
Oh well looks like i don't have a choice,

"Pritash: this tournament is a network tournament provided by microgaming
Pritash: so if you unregister then unfortunately we are not able to refund any buy ins
Jamie: and no token into next week 200k ?
Pritash: unfortunately not
Steve50
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:08 pm
So did you play it,and how did you get on if you did ?

I was in a sattelite for that,it was a rebuy sattelite where you can use your points,dunno if you were in the same one.
Full House

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:21 am
I played in it yes but didn't even make it to the break lol needed to double up, had AK raised it to 300 someone went all in so i called
and he won with 99 the board all came low cards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: