View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Truth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
For anybody travelling to The Gutshot North East Charity Shield 2003.

I have just had a call from the manager of The New Northumbria Hotel (our prefered hotel for the event) he has just informed me that there are only 7 rooms left for the saturday night. Our deal with the hotel is that they will knock off 20 per room per night if you mention Mr Newth when booking your room.

Saturday 25th will be a very busy night in Newcastle as it is a match day and hotel rooms will be very scarce.

Only by attending this event can you bid for the following;

1 x return airfare (Economy) to Melbourne, Australia (which will be purchased by Crown via the Emirates deal negotiated through Poker Europa Conditions apply)
10 nights accommodation staying in the 5 star luxury of one of Crown Towers 484 lavishly appointed guest rooms
AUD$500 in F & B comps to be used within the Crown complex at a selection of Crown restaurants.

Total value of the above package = Approx. AUD$5,500

The Aviation Club in Paris have also dipped into their pockets and said they will be please to put up for auction a seat in its No Limit Hold'Em tournament (Value 500 euros - Double Chance Freezeout), that will be held during our Winter Festival.

This year registration take up has been very busy so if you are thinking about coming e-mail me today for registration forms.

Davey'The Truth' Newth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: