View previous topic :: View next topic  
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:51 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
@frankieboyle: @OfficialGlitter Hi Gary. Would you say itís you or the captain of the Concordia thatís f****d more people in international waters?

@OfficialGlitter: I want to put everything behind me, time has passed, now I want to move on with my music. People like you don't help me.

@frankieboyle: @officialglitter Ignore the haters. Rose West is getting a similarly hard time on Mumsnet.

Apparently Glitter has now deleted his post.

@frankieboyle: @OfficialGlitter Hi Gary. You deleted your reply? Glad youíve got the hang of deleting things from the internet.

-- Nick "The Greek" Dandalos
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:59 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
@frankieBoyle FTW the guy is comic genius unlike some of the other useless crap comediens in this country atm

John Bishop-- yes we know your a scouser and yes we know liverpool is a sh1t hole your jokes about it dont make it any better

Jo Brand-- yes your fat, yes your ugly, yes you probably used to have periods, your jokes about it are not funny as its all fact!

Alan Carr-- your gay? really just coz you mock yourself it does not make you funny.

Jack Dee-- dead pan is actually DEAD as far as comedy goes

Chris Moyles-- your not a comedian you are THE JOKE

Jimmy Carr-- you once were a comedy god now your same old same old one liners are not as funny as they once where
oneshotbob
Full House

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:44 am
Sports and Betting?

Joey Barton was wading in as well yesterday. I'm glad we have him as the moral voice of our country. Shocked
dezza666
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:30 pm
This one is a bit naughty though.

Frankie Boyle ‏ @frankieboyle

Retweet
Favorite
∑ Open

30 years since the Falklands War and Simon Weston doesn't seem to have aged a day.

Shocked
eye n eye
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:06 pm
dezza666 wrote:
This one is a bit naughty though.

Frankie Boyle ‏ @frankieboyle

Retweet
Favorite
∑ Open

30 years since the Falklands War and Simon Weston doesn't seem to have aged a day.

Shocked

Deserves to get his lights punched out for this.
PokerSensation
Flush

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 pm
eye n eye wrote:

This.
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:49 pm
That's just his thing and he's very upfront about that, he doesn't have any boundaries.
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:23 am
Does anyone actually find him funny? Confused
WBPP
Flush

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:53 am
PokerSensation wrote:
eye n eye wrote:

This.

Why's that James?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:10 am
I'm not easily offended at all but sometimes stuff just isn't funny. It's been this way for a while with comedians trying to outshock each other, Jimmy Carr is similar. I'd rather just have decent comedy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:01 pm
madride wrote:
I'm not easily offended at all but sometimes stuff just isn't funny.

Same here, I don't Frankie's stuff offensive (personally that is), and I find him completely unfunny.

Same goes for all the Mock the Week comedians, (except Chris Addison, probably because I liked him in The Thick Of It) it seems like just out right insulting everyone is now the new funny. But as far Frankie Boyles, when your DVD flops and people start leaving your shows, isn't that a sign you are taking things a little too far?
pembo
Full House

Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:12 pm
ryanpb
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:42 am
jellyface
Failed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:29 am
Daniel Negreanu did a retweet of something Frankie Boyle said about dodgeball at the olympics. If it wasn't for Twitter I have no idea how these 2 people would ever get connected.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: