Goto page Previous  1, 2 View previous topic :: View next topic  
knifeboy62
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
MattF wrote:
Stop fagging up the forum with bad beat stories masquerading as strategy questions.

You've reraised pre-flop with QQ and got a J-high flop with little more than a pot-sized bet left. You're always putting the rest of your chips in here.

sorry if I wasted your valuable time but I was genuinely asking a question which i couldn't figure out for myself. I really don't care about bad beat, but I do care about trying to improve, maybe with a smaller pre-flop raise size. Even being told this was ok is helpful to me, not for bad beat massage, just for future play in situation where I had nagging doubts about my play. If you can't ask hand analysis questions unless they are not obvious to anyone but top 0.00001% of players then this section will dry up pretty quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
knifeboy62 wrote:
MattF wrote:
Stop fagging up the forum with bad beat stories masquerading as strategy questions.

You've reraised pre-flop with QQ and got a J-high flop with little more than a pot-sized bet left. You're always putting the rest of your chips in here.

sorry if I wasted your valuable time but I was genuinely asking a question which i couldn't figure out for myself. I really don't care about bad beat, but I do care about trying to improve, maybe with a smaller pre-flop raise size. Even being told this was ok is helpful to me, not for bad beat massage, just for future play in situation where I had nagging doubts about my play. If you can't ask hand analysis questions unless they are not obvious to anyone but top 0.00001% of players then this section will dry up pretty quickly.

I appreciate the premise and the cold hard truth answers.

What's with the useless post with the ugly words MattF? Players who are far above learning from OP's question don't respond like that.

http://midlifepoker.blogspot.com/
http://outthescammers.blogspot.com/
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:59 pm
I would have played the hand exactly the same way. Cool
Phantumfisher
One Pair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:06 pm
Bogus wrote:
MattF wrote:

::handbags:: ohhh!!

have agree with the 2nd part, you are always putting the chips in on that flop... in some respects theres an argument for just putting them all in pre, the only thing you were hoping for was to see no ace....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Hand Analysis All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: