Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 View previous topic :: View next topic  
thegrimble
Full House

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
hi mate,

best way to do it is to just get the flights, i would look on lastminute.com or ebookers or something similar.

we did this for my mate last year and just got him to stay in our room. rooms are massive and if u and ur mates are not bothered about sharing a bed then its ok. u will be able to get as many door passes done as u require so accessing room won't be a problem.

not sure where u have been looking online but i managed to get 5 nights in the Wynn in May this year with a direct Virgin flight from Gatwick for around 700 quid.

i always find the virgin website to cost loads more. where u flying from and who do u want to fly with and i dont mind having a look for u.

cheers
ukdannyb
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Cheers mate.

I've been looking on Expedia for packages and Priceline for flights. Can get the flights for 575 atm. I think accommodation is expensive because it is Memorial Day weekend or Labour Day weekend or something.

I can fly from Heathrow or Gatwick but I guess Virgin would be preferable in case BA have any strike problems at that time.

I have told the wife I will only go if I can do it from poker winnings, so far got 365 in my Vegas account so I need to get moving a bit!
ukdannyb
Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:50 pm
The good news is I have booked my holiday after winning a 20 tournament last week for 370. Now I need to win my spending money...

I am going out there a day before everyone else so I can concentrate on poker while I'm fresh. I will be staying at the MGM Grand, do I have to set it up before I go if I want the poker rate for the hotel? (Only for the first night)
ukdannyb
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:02 pm
Staying at the Tropicana on Tuesday. MGM Grand Wednesday to Sunday and back to the Tropicana on Sunday night.
thegrimble
Full House

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:35 pm
flying out to Vegas tomorrow, woohoo!!

7 of us on a stag doo, probably no poker but plenty of drinking Very Happy
ukdannyb
Flush

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:01 am
Just a week away from my Vegas trip now, I can't bloody wait!

Have exceeded all of my targets for spending money due to playing well and running well (I haven't had a losing session live since February.
RobGibraltar
Out to Lunch

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:24 pm
can highly recommend the ATV (quad bike) tours run by this place:

http://www.facebook.com/LasVegasandUtahAwesomeAdventures

we did the El Dorado gold mine tour which ran for about 3.5 hours

also did helicopter booking through Viator and both that particular helo trip and the viator booking agency were rubbish imo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: