View previous topic :: View next topic  
esswun
Full House

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:11 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Was happy to iso the shorty, 150BBs worth though?

Poker Stars $1/$2 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 6 players - View hand 277040
The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

MP: $40.35
CO: $200.00
BTN: $349.65
SB: $113.60
Hero (BB): $293.65
UTG: $145.15

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BB with 3 Hearts 6 Clubs 5 Hearts 7 Clubs
3 folds, BTN raises to $6, SB calls $5, Hero calls $4

Flop: ($18.00) 7 Spades J Hearts 6 Hearts (3 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $12, SB calls $12, Hero raises to $65.10

Final Pot: $54.00
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:08 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
No way Jose!

Not many cards we wanna see on the turn here, bar a non-heart 4?

This is why calling with junk like this pre-flop can lead to a whole World of pain in PLO

What did the other 2 players do after your raise?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:43 pm
both folded.
the consensus over on 2p is I should have 3b preflop and led at the flop, or led at the flop.
hackett
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:41 pm
esswun wrote:
both folded.
the consensus over on 2p is I should have 3b preflop and led at the flop, or led at the flop.

I have started playing a load of PLO 6max lately albeit at .05/.10, but there is no way i am 3 betting this pre. Maybe my lack of PLO cash expirence but i want a little better than 3567 DS.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:55 pm
I think it's because its a button open which means he is opening ~45%+ And my hand doesn't do that bad vs his range when you look at it like that, + he will be folding to the 3bet probably 1/3 of the time. Obv the shorty has nothing aswell or he would have raise pre himself.
hackett
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:30 pm
esswun wrote:
I think it's because its a button open which means he is opening ~45%+ And my hand doesn't do that bad vs his range when you look at it like that, + he will be folding to the 3bet probably 1/3 of the time. Obv the shorty has nothing aswell or he would have raise pre himself.

Ok correct me if i am wrong. Are you therefore assuming that the button, has a so so hand to raise i.e. suited A with connecting paint etc. The SB has a marginal hand similar but maybe a little more exposed than the button. You figure you may have half the deck which could hit you hard, as the other two hands almost counterfeit each other???

If that is the case i can almost mentally justify your post play, the only slight reservation i may have is your weak flush draw. Maybe i am being a little weak, but this would worry me post flop, as a number of my outs to improve are not true.

Just really looking to learn PLO cash as i think they are plenty more fish out there these days. Please feel free to criticise my naivety.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:57 am
Well he wouldn't be 4betting me with rundowns that have me dominated with these stack sizes which mean I'd be able to 3bet/call a 4bet preflop vs his aces and play nearly perfectly postflop w/ a huge equity edge for the times i do hit a flop.

and when he just flats the 3bet I can either decide to c/c this flop for pot control or bet/call all in.
as for the shortstack - he was just bad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Hand Analysis All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: