View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timmy Lovsin
High Card

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hello hendonmob,

I have a request.

The last tournament I've played and cashed in has been put up here under the wrong name.

It has been placed under the name of "Timmy Iovsin" while it has to be "Timmy Lovsin"

Is there a possibility to delete the non existent account and place that tournament cash under the right name?

thanks in advance
AB911
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:40 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
they dont seem to care i have asked about exactly the same thing twice now not sure why they make a big song and dance about a database if they wont fix it when it is wrong
Hans11
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:26 am
AB911 wrote:
they dont seem to care i have asked about exactly the same thing twice now not sure why they make a big song and dance about a database if they wont fix it when it is wrong

Hi,

Please see the DM I just sent you Smile

Hans
AB911
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:35 am
Hi Hans whats a DM please i didnt recieve anything
Hans11
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:38 am
AB911 wrote:
Hi Hans whats a DM please i didnt recieve anything

It's a direct message, you can find it here: http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/pri....php?folder=inbox

If not, you can always write me an email on
Spoiler:
hans@mediarex.com

Last edited by Hans11 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
AB911
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:45 am
i havnt got anything there either so i have direct emailed you Cheers Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: