View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smalls
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
So I was playing a tournament in Macau and I was involved in a hand where there are 5 other players. I was under the gun. I raised and there were 5 callers.

On the flop, sb and bb checked, I shoved all in, player D folds, player E intends to fold and shows Player D and folds after. Player F asked to see player E's hand because he claims "show one show all" and the dealer shows player E's hand to the table. Player F called my all in after seeing the hand and Sb and Bb folded.

Player F had a flush draw and got there on the turn and knocked me out.

Was the dealer correct in showing the hand? What should be the proper way of handling this situation?
Mark T Gattling
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
That is the worst dealer act I have heard about.

Surely the dealer should do something about the shown hand but to do this while the pot is still being played is complete madness.

The dealer should put the shown hand aside and tell the person that was shown the hand to keep quiet until the pot is over. And when the pot is over give some kind of sit out to the person that showed the hand, perhaps even bigger penalty if the player did more similar "stuff" in same tournament.
CraftyG
High Card

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:06 pm
Show one show all is fair enough but not while hand is in play. The player they had been shown was folded so didn't gain advantage.
chuckspduluth
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:02 am
The hand obviously should not have been shown to an active player. It should have been held aside by the dealer until the current hand was finished. Then it may be shown to all. The floor manager should have been called over immediately!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: