View previous topic :: View next topic  
GamblerxPosse
High Card

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Do poker players consider the loss of their anonymity as they become more recognized in the poker world. If they had a choice would they prefer to be a recognized circuit pro or a lesser known cash game player?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
How are us thirsty women supposed to find them then??? Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
Abnormal99
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:22 am
I didn't understand the sense of this thread and a message, I think that they do not worry about this thing and act as they used to regardless they become more known or not)
Klemance
High Card

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:33 pm
I thik that poker players just want to be winners, it doesn't matter if they are famous or not.
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:23 pm
I'm famous in my circle of players

Actually I have a fair few chicks after me

Does the fame bother me? Yes and no
SantaL
High Card

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:08 pm
Yes it's important to stay anonymous. Anonymous tables offer players the chance to play without a moniker or avatar, which prevents any statistics or previous history from being available to an opponent. Online players who utilize poker software tools like PokerTracker and Holdem Manager wont have access to details about opponents, which will level the playing field for non-software users.
Lou.M
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:59 pm
ReggieK wrote:
I'm famous in my circle of players

Actually I have a fair few chicks after me

Does the fame bother me? Yes and no

I know I want you...I Love you..answer my messages.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: