View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Each participant puts in $20 and we then pick a winning team each game week of a English Premier League football match. But you can only chose the same team once.

Man Utd v Newcastle 12:45
Show
Crystal Palace v Cardiff 15:00
Show
Liverpool v West Ham 15:00
Show
Southampton v Man City 15:00
Show
Stoke v Chelsea 15:00
Show
West Brom v Norwich 15:00
Show
Sunderland v Tottenham 17:30

e.g my pick of this week would be Tottenham to beat Sunderland. If I'm correct, I would go through to the next round and I would be unable to pick Tottenham again. If the game resulted in a draw or loss for Tottenham, I would be out. All the money goes to the last man standing. In the event of all participants losing during the same game week, they would carry over to the next game week.

Rules:

Picks are sent to Grumbledook via pm before kick of the first match of each game week.

If you fail to send your pick you are out

If 5 players lose and the remaining player draws then all 6 teams would go through to the next game week.

Money to be sent via Pokerstars sn: Donktard or Full Tilt sn: Nemesis

Spreadsheet

Anyone interested?

Monies received:

1: Skinnydookie
2: Joe
3: Nem
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
oops, spoke to Nem about this on Friday

will be starting (if) when we get 5 runners

was posted at short notice and putting the weekend schedule in was meant to be example (which confused me) I neglected to edit it for clarity due to being busy
WotaWaster
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:36 pm
In for another $20!
WotaWaster
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:52 pm
Not in for this week since it appears we don't have 5 and i won't be logged on before KO from now.
Would get in for next game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: