View previous topic :: View next topic  
stowjon
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 9071

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:15 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Best moderators ever.
They would never abuse the ban stick or the thread lock button just because they could.

id even stretch to saying Grumbkedook should be active again.

Current active Moderator seems to be on a power trip, and the other seems to have vanished since his changing of members post!
Bogus
At Won with No 28


Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 5245
Location: Hendon (Deception Central)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:37 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
stowjon wrote:
Best moderators ever.
They would never abuse the ban stick or the thread lock button just because they could.

id even stretch to saying Grumbkedook should be active again.

Current active Moderator seems to be on a power trip, and the other seems to have vanished since his changing of members post!


All hail the mighty indie!!!!
_________________
TWUNTICUS MAXIMUS

stowjon
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 9071

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:05 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
hmmmm Bogus spell check!
i can listen to Indie but i cant listen to Indy. #nausea
Grumbledook
Royal Flush


Joined: 25 Dec 2003
Posts: 16061

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I am active, I'm just not biting on pointless threads that will go away if I ignore them :p

don't tap the glass!
neilcaterham
Quads


Joined: 07 May 2011
Posts: 1730
Location: Wannabee Specialist Forum Champ

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I think the mods should allow Ben back, I was playing yesterday and he was railing me and we had a great chat. He didn't seem homophobic to me at all, nor was he abusive in my opinion.
I would enjoy reading his posts, reconsideration is a must.
Come on mods
_________________
Wannabee Specialist Forum Champ
stowjon
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 9071

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Grumbledook wrote:
I am active, I'm just not biting on pointless threads that will get closed by indy if he doesnt lik them :p

don't tap the glass!


FYP
ReggieK
The Guvnor


Joined: 16 Oct 2005
Posts: 5759

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
neilcaterham wrote:
I think the mods should allow Ben back, I was playing yesterday and he was railing me and we had a great chat. He didn't seem homophobic to me at all, nor was he abusive in my opinion.
I would enjoy reading his posts, reconsideration is a must.
Come on mods


Ben was saying he was chatting, I was in his flat trying to get Tyson to eat up a chicken nugget supper.
You're right though, Ben should be allowed back deffo.
Grum perhaps will give the green light
stowjon
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 9071

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ReggieK wrote:
neilcaterham wrote:
I think the mods should allow Ben back, I was playing yesterday and he was railing me and we had a great chat. He didn't seem homophobic to me at all, nor was he abusive in my opinion.
I would enjoy reading his posts, reconsideration is a must.
Come on mods


Ben was saying he was chatting, I was in his flat trying to get Tyson to eat up a chicken nugget supper.
You're right though, Ben should be allowed back deffo.
Grum perhaps will give the green light


I dont really think that Grumble can green light that Reggie as i believe Indy is the senior mederator (if hes not then he lied to mein a pm telling me that hes the only paid moderator Wink )
stowjon
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 9071

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ReggieK wrote:
neilcaterham wrote:
I think the mods should allow Ben back, I was playing yesterday and he was railing me and we had a great chat. He didn't seem homophobic to me at all, nor was he abusive in my opinion.
I would enjoy reading his posts, reconsideration is a must.
Come on mods


Ben was saying he was chatting, I was in his flat trying to get Tyson to eat up a chicken nugget supper.
You're right though, Ben should be allowed back deffo.
Grum perhaps will give the green light


I dont really think that Grumble can green light that Reggie as i believe Indy is the senior mederator (if hes not then he lied to mein a pm telling me that hes the only paid moderator Wink )
paddymick
Straight Flush


Joined: 08 Aug 2007
Posts: 3455
Location: Leicester

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:25 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
@stowjon/reggie/neilcarterham - All this stuff is getting boring now, why don't you drop it and move on?

Indy is doing fine afaik
stowjon
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 9071

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
paddymick wrote:
@stowjon/reggie/neilcarterham - All this stuff is getting boring now, why don't you drop it and move on?

Indy is doing fine afaik




Naaaaaaaaaah lol
Grumbledook
Royal Flush


Joined: 25 Dec 2003
Posts: 16061

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I've posted plenty of times that for this sort of thing make a case to the owners.

Just wasting your own time trying to get the mods to do something they can't. You're all meant to be adults, even Ben, I'm sure between you that you are capable of constructing an email. By all accounts Ben has plenty of free time too..
Donnie_Brasco
King of Canada


Joined: 01 Dec 2006
Posts: 742

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Indestructible
Royal Flush


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 15760
Location: Final Table

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
stowjon wrote:
paddymick wrote:
@stowjon/reggie/neilcarterham - All this stuff is getting boring now, why don't you drop it and move on?

Indy is doing fine afaik


Naaaaaaaaaah lol


I have been away on business since Wednesday morning, what do you think i have done?

As for abusing "powers" if I was doing that you would have been banned! Angel
Bogus
At Won with No 28


Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 5245
Location: Hendon (Deception Central)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
stowjon wrote:
hmmmm Bogus spell check!
i can listen to Indie but i cant listen to Indy. #nausea


You pick me up for spelling, prepare to be owned son.
_________________
TWUNTICUS MAXIMUS

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum