View previous topic :: View next topic  
AspersPokerMgr
One Pair

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:35 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi,

The monthly 30-30 tournament is just around the corner,

Two day event! 30,000 Guarantee!
Day 1. Saturday 15th March 1pm
Day 2. Sunday 16th March 1pm
Buy-in 300 inclusive of all fees.
Starting Stack: 30,000
Clock 40 minutes
Re-entries: Yes
Late registration for 6 levels

Last month Aspers paid 3540 on the tournament overly providing the players in attendance even more value.
As always we will be providing all main event players with a complementary buffet at the end of level 6.

We are running live satellites at Aspers Stratford every day 2pm & 8pm

3 seats Guaranteed each satellite
Buy-in 25 4,000 chips
Re-buys 20 6,000 chips
Double add-on at the break 20 12,000 chips

Any questions drop me a line.

John
Chris_Austin
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I'll be making the journey up for this with a poker mate for our annual trip. Looking forward to it! There doesn't seem to be many buy-ins around this amount in the UK as I thought, when we were looking it seemed to be a choice of 200 or 500 but this falls right into our budget. Cheers Wink
AspersPokerMgr
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:15 pm
Chris_Austin wrote:
I'll be making the journey up for this with a poker mate for our annual trip. Looking forward to it! There doesn't seem to be many buy-ins around this amount in the UK as I thought, when we were looking it seemed to be a choice of 200 or 500 but this falls right into our budget. Cheers Wink

That's great,

Also I have just received an email from Coral and as a bonus they are adding 3 seats into #11 World Amateur Poker Championship (APAT) on April 19 at Aspers.

So even more value this month.

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Live Cardroom News and Promotions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: