View previous topic :: View next topic  
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:53 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
1st one is Haye Vs Fury

I would pick Haye 100% of the time. However a guy at my gym that has sparred both of them says to pick Fury. I think Fury may have some attractive odds and i guess this is insider information although i cant get my head around haye losing.
He also said that Haye was pretty chinny as an amateur and wont want to mix it with a real puncher.
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:50 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
lol at Fury beating Haye.
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:06 pm
Nem wrote:

a great reasoned response. Bale is pretty quiet at spurs this year.
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:46 pm
my tip is Klitchko to beat Lewis

Yep thats right klitchko has offered 50m for Lewis to jump in the ring at 48yrs old!!! FTR Lewis wants 100m

as for Haye vrs Fury

I fancy Fury to win. Im no boxing expert but i gyess im going for hope rather than knowledge.
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:52 pm
darrensprengers wrote:
Nem wrote:

Link
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:50 pm
Go back 4 years in Hayes career id have it as a no contest.
What worries me is how hungry is Haye these days?
Talent wise Haye wins, career journeys this could be a potential upset.
I hope not cos i think Fury is a prize prick, he couldnt have even got a job as a sparring partner 25 years ago..heavyweight boxing has slipped massively downhill
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
SirDan
Straight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:00 pm
I kind of agree its a difficult one to call. Haye is favourite but must be in decline due to inactivity etc. IMO both are pretty chinny but Haye makes a good job of not being hit too much by bigger opponents, Fury on the other hand has been put on his a**e by blown up Cruiserweights (who don't hit as hard as Haye) but if he lands on Haye's chin it could be goodnight.
Fury also has an annoying habit of grabbing and leaning on his opponents when he starts getting tired, I don't think for one second Haye will get in close enough for long enough to let Fury do that.
Haye should win but whoever lands big first will probably be the winner.
So on that basis Im going for Haye to win but bizarrely if I was having a bet id rather be taking the 11/4 etc on Fury rather than the 3/10, 2/7 available on Haye.
No value in backing Haye but he is my pick.
Spent all day last Saturday trying to get some of my boxing betting syndicates cash on Provodnikov to beat Alvarado, what a joke. Some of the so called high street bookies would not take more than 25 on a 5/4 shot !!!
Got a fair lump on in the end which turned out to be a winning bet.
DCSW7
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:28 pm
Nem wrote:
darrensprengers wrote:
Nem wrote:

Link

LOL - game set & match to Nem Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: