Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
barmybadger wrote:
is it racist if you tell racist jokes

also making monkey noises at footballers but only for the lolz

Yes and no

Footballers are the peoples monkies. **** all special about kicking a ball. Well done to them for getting paid tho.

Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Monkey pluralised is monkeys.
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:39 am
Nem wrote:

well moderated 10/10

Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:03 am
Bogus wrote:
Nem wrote:

Hey hey it's the monkies.

Nice ninja edit.
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:38 am
Didn't take long for the media to have a go at Hodgson. One day a hero the next a racist telling space monkey jokes.
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:07 am
Indestructible wrote:
Didn't take long for the media to have a go at Hodgson. One day a hero the next a racist telling space monkey jokes.

The people who think that Hodgson was referring to Townsend as a monkey are the ones being racist because it's somewhere in their minds. Hodgson's bizarrely made point to Smalling was don't do anything other than just keep feeding Andros the ball, that is so obvious.
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:47 am
I thought we had come to an agreement in the racist thread that it was a misunderstanding, now you have moved your trolling me campaign onto trolling me and my status's on f/book, where i have close friends and family.
I'm not sure what has sparked your obvious distain of myself and other furom members that you seem to have taken umbridge to over the last month or so, But id appreciate it if it stops now, if you dont like a post or statement i make feel free disagree but dont be an arse and try cause arguments. You have now been blocked on f/book and that should cure that.

I would have sent this in a PM but i think its probably best that people know your not just adversed to trolling on here but your more than happy to use other social networking sites, maybe you wont even remember doing it tomorrow, maybe your a bit bipolar i dont really know, but, what i do know is that im pretty sure i havent done or said anything to cause this troll campaign, maybe im just a percieved easy target im not sure.
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:58 am
Feel free to lock this thread Dook/Indy/Nem everything that needs to be said has been!
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:04 am
how strange to pose debates and then go mental when disagreed with.
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:11 am
if your refering to the f/book disagreement then yes, i was happy to post about the subject matter but then you had to make a stupid statement about me not being able to help being a 'ginger troll' that just confirmed my thought that you didnt actually want to discuss the point and that you just wanted to start an argument.
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:16 am
i was discussing genetics and ginger would have sufficed and i apologise if the troll comment offended you but it was only meant in an affectionate manner.

my point was merely that i believe that people that wish to have surgery due to genetic defects is not the same thing as purely cosmetic reasons.

i am happy to once again disagree and am merely trying to offer you my alternative viewpoint
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:20 am
yeah until the next time!
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:22 am
i will not disagree with you anymore as you do not recognise other opinions and offend easily
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am
barmybadger wrote:
i will not disagree with you anymore as you do not recognise other opinions and offend easily

Theres a good lad
The Reverend
In Rhythm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:29 pm
Nem wrote:
The people who think that Hodgson was referring to Townsend as a monkey are the ones being racist because it's somewhere in their minds.

QFT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: