Goto page 1, 2  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meeshu
Full House

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Im quite sure most if not all of you will already know this but as of today i finally realised how stupid i have made my life.

Got a nice win over the last few days but being me i managed to blow it all again on drink or up my nose.

I always feel or think i can grow that bankroll even more but end up with nothing.

My internet has been cancelled as of 10th Oct so i can only access by phone so i guess im glad as no more internet gambling.

Bye guys ive made some good friends here ,good luck to you all and hope you dont fk up the way i have lol Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:47 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
gl in the future. Nose candy is not good mate keep off that shite!
Meeshu
Full House

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:21 am
cheers bud ,ill try

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:44 am
I wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:37 am
hackett wrote:
I wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do.

Thank you,As my last messages i will try and go out with a bang lol.

I only seem to play my best poker when im high as it gives me great concentration and focus but then the secondary addiction kicks in (alcohol) to put me to sleep.

Over the last 10yrs ive hidden it pretty well but its all coming to a crashing halt as friends and family are starting to notice my failures.

I guess it started with the death of my girlfriend (Polish)but i dont wont to use her as an excuse as i realise now that once an addict always an addict but my addictions are now all coming together..getting high,gambling then drinking.

It has got so bad that i have even cancelled my holiday to Italy on the 26th Oct to see my best friend (a ticket he paid for) because im just not in any fit state.

With my internet being cancelled and bank card handed over to my mum things should turn out for the better in a short while but its weird after around 4hrs sleep in 3 days im not even sure if i want to get well again.

Thanks to all who have staked me now and then on Stars,for your trust and some great chats here on the forum.

Meeshu ....(which means teddybear in Polish)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:37 am
GL
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:51 am
everyone messes up multiple times and it is never too late to make a change and everybody has the capability
if there is any support that you need i think that the majority of this community would like to help so dont disappear
if you are a thmfer then you are never alone
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:09 am
Meeshu-go to your GP man and get some sessions with a councillor booked. You can talk through anything you like with them as you need to get to the root cause of these destructive tendencies fella.

All the best.
X
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:09 am
Meeshu wrote:
Over the last 10yrs ive hidden it pretty well but its all coming to a crashing halt as friends and family are starting to notice my failures.

Alcohol is a bitch, mate... GL in sorting things out Mr. Green
Full House

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:37 am
I have a date with rehab on 9th Oct to try and get things sorted but pleased with the support im getting here with people i have never met!!

i thank you all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:13 pm
Meeshu wrote:
I have a date with rehab on 9th Oct to try and get things sorted but pleased with the support im getting here with people i have never met!!

i thank you all

Good for you mate

Hope everything sorts itself

The fact you have realised what is happening and posted is a big step

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:19 pm
As stated Meeshu there is no need to disappear! Get your problems sorted and I hope they all work out ok, you have already taken the right steps and are now on the path to recovery.

Am sure you will pull through it all and have a good future ahead of ya, just don't go on the missing list from THMF Smile

All the best.
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:24 pm
You are brave to write this, you will get through, post now and again.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:49 am

Link

gl Meeshu dont let life get u down
Meeshu
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:07 pm
uh-hu wrote:

Link
gl Meeshu dont let life get u down

An 80s classic that i took to litteraly lol Rolling Eyes

Thanks for the support guys really appreciate it Very Happy
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: