Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
It's been a good weekend

Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Got found out today, simply found out...shocking!
How AVB can leave Lamela Townsend and Defoe on the bench for this game is beyond me
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:23 pm
Happy to be 5 goals clear of Spurs come christmas and only a case of time till we overhaul Arsenal

Happy days 2014 coming up

Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:55 pm
Was hoping we would of won the match yesterday, but a draw will do for you to keep your hopes alive until we go ahead comfortably after Christmas. Mr. Green
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:46 pm
Rigsby wrote:
Happy to be 5 goals clear of Spurs come christmas and only a case of time till we overhaul Arsenal

Happy days 2014 coming up

Smile

No minerals in the big games Mourhino, never has had...man u earlier this year, arsenal last night.
Talk about playing no lose park the bus.
Could qualify as one of the most boring non event games in prem history for a neutral
I wont even get started on Barca CL semi's
Saying that rigs, weve sacked our manager club in crisis apparently and we are only 4 points behind your mob.
How safe is Mourhino with 3 draws on the spin?
Can we wager he will not see out his 4 year contract?...pleeeeeease Very Happy
p.s. Happy xmas fella
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:31 pm
for once i want man ure to score a hat full Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:35 am
Rigsby wrote:
for once i want man ure to score a hat full Very Happy

Not for us, parking the bus ....minerals Wink
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:22 am
less than 24 hours till we overtake Arsenal Smile

and defence wise we are so tight its frightening

Mr. Green

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:20 am
How much can i settle out of court for? Embarassed Very Happy
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:55 pm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:52 pm
the shiver wrote:

SHIP IT

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:31 am
Rigsby wrote:
the shiver wrote:

SHIP IT

lol..May's a long way off rigs and you know how "leaky" ur boys can get down the sharp end of a season
Heres the best i can do..ill pay the original $20 bet and instead of $30 staking on a 50/50 split..ill give you $15 of it and i lose my 50% equity of anything u win...$35 total..i cant do anymore than that Very Happy Pray

Upto u ..or we let it roll till end of season..final offer lol
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:43 am
the shiver wrote:
Rigsby wrote:
the shiver wrote:

SHIP IT

lol..May's a long way off rigs and you know how "leaky" ur boys can get down the sharp end of a season
Heres the best i can do..ill pay the original $20 bet and instead of $30 staking on a 50/50 split..ill give you $15 of it and i lose my 50% equity of anything u win...$35 total..i cant do anymore than that Very Happy Pray

Upto u ..or we let it roll till end of season..final offer lol

Decent offer and for that reason....... im in

Landybob stars or tilt

GG

Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:30 pm
Shipped on tilt Rigs
wp and GG Clap
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:32 pm
the shiver wrote:
Shipped on tilt Rigs
wp and GG Clap

Received

Cheers man

come back next season for a double/nothing chance Very Happy

now where is that steve fellow Mr. Green
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: