Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:53 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
sundance wrote:
Nem wrote:
the shiver wrote:
Another clean sheet for the boys @ Villa Park today...beeeautiful, like concrete Very Happy

Are you a team who need a win?

Are you a team who can't score from open play?

Are you a team who can't win away from home?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then we want to here from YOU!

At villa park finance we like to help those who can't help themselves, for just a small fee* we will help put your away day troubles behind you

- ask about our "comical defending package" if you have a striker struggling in front of goal we promise to do all we can to help, from slack marking to scoring own goals, we do the lot

Ask about our "diabolical set peice" package, from time to time we at villa park will occasionally win a corner or a free kick, we promise that this will not be a problem to defend with our "floated corner & free kick package"

in the unlikely event Aston villa win at home, we will do our best to piss our gains up the wall in the next game

*small fee is based on circa 2000 away fans buying tickets. Subject to change

Villa park - helping away teams since 2009.

Wow Nem, thats really funny

I might laugh at that next week Think

Villa fan wrote it.
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:37 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Nem wrote:
sundance wrote:
Nem wrote:
the shiver wrote:
Another clean sheet for the boys @ Villa Park today...beeeautiful, like concrete Very Happy

Are you a team who need a win?

Are you a team who can't score from open play?

Are you a team who can't win away from home?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then we want to here from YOU!

At villa park finance we like to help those who can't help themselves, for just a small fee* we will help put your away day troubles behind you

- ask about our "comical defending package" if you have a striker struggling in front of goal we promise to do all we can to help, from slack marking to scoring own goals, we do the lot

Ask about our "diabolical set peice" package, from time to time we at villa park will occasionally win a corner or a free kick, we promise that this will not be a problem to defend with our "floated corner & free kick package"

in the unlikely event Aston villa win at home, we will do our best to piss our gains up the wall in the next game

*small fee is based on circa 2000 away fans buying tickets. Subject to change

Villa park - helping away teams since 2009.

Wow Nem, thats really funny

I might laugh at that next week Think

Villa fan wrote it.

Awful!

Almost inspired me to write a joke about my knob, buts it too long...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:29 pm
Here's one for the wagers thread Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:01 pm
All this fuss about Moyes....Ive got $20 that says Man U finish top 4 all day long
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:40 pm
Rigsby wrote:
$20 with shiver that chelsea concede fewer league goals than Spurs

winner to be paid via transfers on stars

Good luck you mugs Mr. Green

Another goes flying past Peter Cech

Another clean sheet for the boys down at Granite City..i mean White Hart Lane Very Happy
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:05 am
the shiver wrote:
Rigsby wrote:

Another clean sheet for the boys down at Granite City..i mean White Hart Lane Very Happy

Chirpy chirpy cheap cheap

Very Happy

come back after everton next week Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:40 pm
Rigsby wrote:
the shiver wrote:
Rigsby wrote:

Very Happy

come back after Newcastle next week Smile

FYP Very Happy
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:10 pm
Rigsby wrote:
the shiver wrote:
Rigsby wrote:

Very Happy

come back after everton next week Smile

still here rigs lol Dance Dance

(probably have newcastle knock 4 past us next week lol )
Steve50
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:26 pm
Not looking good for Chelsea vs us both at the moment Mr. Green
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:52 pm
Steve50 wrote:
Not looking good for Chelsea vs us both at the moment Mr. Green

not very active at the mo on the wagers thread old rigsby Very Happy
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:54 am
Sorry guys im not hiding

sing when yer winning Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:33 pm
come back after the city game

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:30 pm
lol dear o dear OMG
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:13 pm
anyone know the scores today?

Popcorn .............................. ROFL
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:28 pm
http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/lan...243e728c.jpg.html

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: