Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poker Jon
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Sick beat Shiver!
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:16 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Well after the nightmare of Woburn ive umm and argghed wether to call it a day
on this thread but i said id see it through till the end of the season and ill probably be backing him anyway (because i still think theres value in him)
So hes off to Nature Valley for the first tee open this week played at the glorious Pebble Beach

Hes an astonishing 40/1 with Bet365 considering hes coming off a win which might go ridiculously quick if ur having any because hes as short as 20/1 with boyles

So its 10EW @ 40/1 for me 1/4 odds top 5

current total - 145
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:35 am
40/1 seems like a bloody good price.
Might fire up my old Bet365 and have a few quid on him myself Smile
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:20 pm
ReggieK wrote:
40/1 seems like a bloody good price.
Might fire up my old Bet365 and have a few quid on him myself Smile

That old saying Reg "Its only value if they cop"
Anyway Bet365 have realised its too big and bang into 35/1 generally 25/1 elsewhere
Mind you, from my experiences with 365 that means someone had a fiver on him
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:46 pm
T 44th didnt figure tbh

current total - 145
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:30 pm
Off to Cary, North Carolina this week for the SAS Championship and 3 weeks to the end of season Charles Schwaab Cup so times running out for the Monty

available in a few places @ 33/1

10ew @ 33/1

current total - 165
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:43 pm
Tried Betfair but doesn't seem to be listed as an event, might be me not knowing how to find it.
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:55 pm
Indestructible wrote:
Tried Betfair but doesn't seem to be listed as an event, might be me not knowing how to find it.

Its there indy, under the golf tab i just looked
hes only 29s on BF with a comission also better prices elsewhere

http://www.oddschecker.com/golf/sas-championship/winner
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:31 am
T-18th

current total - 165
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:08 am
Saved my money Cool
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:31 am
Greater Hickory Kia Classic this week @ Rock Barn

Amazingly Laddies go best @33/1 the firm that gives u nothing but FOBT's

10ew @ 33/1

current total - 185
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:55 am
Tied 44th had a good opening round too Think

current total - 185
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:43 pm
AT & T championship from San Antonio Texas this week

available @ 50/1 with Stan James and Betvictor

only two more weeks of the senior season left. At these prices we only need an ew result to get out of it really, although im not holding my breath as hes just so inconsistent at the moment.

10ew @ 50/1 with SJ

current total - 205
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:35 am
Big squeeze going into Sunday @ 50/1...

http://www.pgatour.com/champions/leaderboard.html
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:45 am
Good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: