Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:17 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
T7...finished 4 off the winner and a single shot for the 8/1 EW shot

first week hes really looked like settling down on this tour, hopefully his price stays still
Week off next week for the senior tour as the USPGA is on
next tournie is Dicks Sporting Goods Open (what a great name) Aug 16-18th

current total -85

http://www.pgatour.com/champions/leaderboard.html
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:01 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Senior tour heads into NY this week for The Dicks Sporting Goods Open
Signs of improvement the week before last with the short game and the first week hes really looked like being a contender down the stretch.
Hopefully he rolls the form over and the putter obeys.
Best price is 28/1 with PaddyPower which is more than value

10EW @ 28/1...1/4 odds top 5 with PP

current total - 105
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:01 pm
T53rd....very ordinary after a terrible opening 75 when par was 69,never recovered.

current total - 105
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:11 am
Maybe he has lost it...
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:07 pm
Its possible Indy, but 5 tournaments is a short sample size. The one problem i didnt cater for is the fact the seniors, barring their majors play each tournament over 3 rounds.
So if u have an average round your a mile behind the curve and you have to be out the blocks lively, dont think hes adapted to this at all so far
Plus sides his price will increase and he hasnt hurt any bookmakers EW
Tank is only in for 115 and 10ew at 25/1+ 1/4 of the odds each week its no where near a desperate situation
Ill see it through to the Charles Schwab Cup end of November which is their end of season championship and if theirs no lights going on ill hold my hands up and draw a line.
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:11 pm
Boeing Classic from Snoqualmie, WA this week
After a poor week last week hes generally 33/1 across the board

10 EW @ 33/1 with Laddies 1/4 odds top 5

current - 125
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:38 am
T46..amazed how uncompetitive he is right now

current total - 125
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:11 pm
Taken the week off...must be on the range lol
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:11 pm
Ok possibilities of being sick this week, noticed the reason Monty wasnt playing in America was because hes come home for the European Senior Masters @ Woburn..

Flicked the leaderboard up and hes 5 under after 10 holes of the first round tied for the lead Shocked Shocked ...not a dollar on..of course hes tied for the lead lol

Bad bad oversight....... Pray Pray
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:01 pm
3 clear going into Sunday OMG OMG ..oh yeeeeeah

Ripple effect if he wins...price gets slashed by half next US Senior tournie
Might just swallow now
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:07 pm
Not sure if you want good luck or not, but good luck. Cool
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:30 am
Indestructible wrote:
Not sure if you want good luck or not, but good luck. Cool

Just been doing him on the US tour indy, noticed his name was missing in the betting this week for the Us tournie and just presumed he was taking a week off, didnt realise he had flown home to play the Senior masters at woburn on the European senior tour..so havent got a penny on him this week...looks like he might win at a canter, lets hope for a monty'esque major collapse lol
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:51 pm
UL mate... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/golf/23922062

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:08 pm
Oops Surprised
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Yeah, tell me about it lol...im not even sure what price he started at.
Im hoping the knock on effect doesnt slaughter his starting price in the US but im thinking it will probably cut it in half,then again the fields on the US tour are stronger so will have to wait and see..if hes priced up 16/1 or less could indy please lock thread whilst i find a mangel to run my nuts through lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: