Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21, 22, 23  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Ian Holloway leaves his position as manager of Crystal Palace by mutual consent after less than a year in charge.
AllInKev
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
AllInKev wrote:
Chelsea
Citeh
Liverpool
Man Utd

Wierdly enough, i need Man Utd to win a few games on the bounce but not too many. Happy with this prediction and Liverpool may do better than 3rd and sneak 2nd behind Chelsea if Suarez and Sturridge stay fit and still have Coutinho to come back into the side! Having no European football is a massive +ev for them ...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:29 am
AllInKev wrote:
AllInKev wrote:
Chelsea Citeh Liverpool Man Utd
Wierdly enough, i need Man Utd to win a few games on the bounce but not too many. Happy with this prediction and Liverpool may do better than 3rd and sneak 2nd behind Chelsea if Suarez and Sturridge stay fit and still have Coutinho to come back into the side! Having no European football is a massive +ev for them ...

And Arsenal.....?

I'm a Spurs fan but there is no way Arsenal finish outside of top 4 (three IMO).
AllInKev
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:07 am
skinnydookie wrote:
AllInKev wrote:
AllInKev wrote:
Chelsea Citeh Liverpool Man Utd

And Arsenal.....?

I'm a Spurs fan but there is no way Arsenal finish outside of top 4 (three IMO).

Im not sure they will sustain there current form and will be interesting to see how they fair when they meet the bigger sides in the league. Yet to play either Manc side, Chelsea or Liverpool and have had a relative easy run of games! Not saying they havent looked good but its a different kettle of fish playing the big boys!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:49 pm
as mentioned in another thread, it was only this weekend they kept their second clean sheet of the season

quite frankly I've no idea who is going to finish where at this point, even gerrard might end up with a league winners medal at the end of it
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:14 pm
Still have my money on Chelsea...
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:28 pm
mine is on utd ;]
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:30 pm
you both have money? Shocked
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:09 am
busted :[
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:40 pm
I do Cool

MFCMark00
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:14 pm
Grumbledook wrote:
as mentioned in another thread, it was only this weekend they kept their second clean sheet of the season

quite frankly I've no idea who is going to finish where at this point, even gerrard might end up with a league winners medal at the end of it

Only if he steals one
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:27 pm
MFCMark00 wrote:
Grumbledook wrote:

Only if he steals one

ROFL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:10 pm
Halloween was great around here. i was bit perplexed to see a young lad in a liverpool top with Gerrard on the back.
I had to ask his dad why he is dressed like that for Halloween.
He said there was a mix up at the fancy dress store, as his son was misheard, when he asked to "look like a proper count for Halloween."
DCSW7
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:06 pm
A true leader who inspires the rest of his team...

(to follow him down the tunnel).

What a plonker. Feeling sorry for Gus Poyet, horrible job... seemingly PDC wasn't the problem.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:46 pm
City had a good day, backed them to win 7-1 at 80 to 1 Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 12 of 23

Jump to: