Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
TheBlueBoy wrote:
Best of luck, golf ce soir pour moi.

Thanks mate. They scored immediately Smile but Mexico have just been awarded a penalty Sad

Good luck with the golf !
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
bad bad news mate, im on italy as well.....
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:53 pm
Super MARIOOOOO!
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:01 pm
weeee love mario, 5/1 1st and last gs, 5 or more bookings, and italy win!.....dont fancy much later but will check team news
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:35 pm
nibble on soldado, and 3-1 and some uruguay bookings and a spain win too!
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:36 pm
TheBlueBoy wrote:
Super MARIOOOOO!

Legend !
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:49 pm
sighhhhhh soldado last goal was so close
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:53 pm
seriously how does he not give the free kick and red card at the end

refs have been abysmal as usual so far
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:59 am
wow paddy power paid me on soldado 1st goalscorer! a justice pay out it says....loving life this morning alright!
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:26 am
mddgfc wrote:
wow paddy power paid me on soldado 1st goalscorer! a justice pay out it says....loving life this morning alright!

Nice one !

There could be some value in the Confederations Cup later. Tahiti are obviously a poor side but Nigeria are a lot weaker than they get credit for. And they've also left behind a number of players. Tahiti +3AH @ Evs could be interesting but I need to do a lot more research !
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:40 am
Brodders wrote:
mddgfc wrote:

Nice one !

There could be some value in the Confederations Cup later. Tahiti are obviously a poor side but Nigeria are a lot weaker than they get credit for. And they've also left behind a number of players. Tahiti +3AH @ Evs could be interesting but I need to do a lot more research !

originaly i was gonna lump on every team v tahiti....after looking at the team nigeria put out in there last game with pretty much none of there better attacking players im thinking against it.

also the nigerian squad arrived late after refusing to leave there hotel in nigeria due to bonuses not being paid

possibly bookings just for me, maybe small bet on nigeria -2.5 but only a very small bet
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:01 pm
mddgfc wrote:
Brodders wrote:
mddgfc wrote:

Nice one !

originaly i was gonna lump on every team v tahiti....after looking at the team nigeria put out in there last game with pretty much none of there better attacking players im thinking against it.

also the nigerian squad arrived late after refusing to leave there hotel in nigeria due to bonuses not being paid

possibly bookings just for me, maybe small bet on nigeria -2.5 but only a very small bet

It's just too hard. Might be worth taking something in play but it's impossible to tell how this is going to pan out. A team of tired Nigerians without a number of their best players against a side with one professional who lost 7-0 to Chile U20's in a warm up match and who are openly saying they are out of their depth.

Could be 2-0 or 5-0 or 10-0 !!

Worth bearing in mind that they have had some good results against New Zealand in the last couple of years and New Zealand played really well in the World Cup and surprised a few people. Definitely one to watch and see what happens. More importantly, Nigeria are going to be good to back against in their next 2 matches !
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:48 pm
Brodders wrote:
mddgfc wrote:
Brodders wrote:
mddgfc wrote:

Nice one !

It's just too hard. Might be worth taking something in play but it's impossible to tell how this is going to pan out. A team of tired Nigerians without a number of their best players against a side with one professional who lost 7-0 to Chile U20's in a warm up match and who are openly saying they are out of their depth.

Could be 2-0 or 5-0 or 10-0 !!

Worth bearing in mind that they have had some good results against New Zealand in the last couple of years and New Zealand played really well in the World Cup and surprised a few people. Definitely one to watch and see what happens. More importantly, Nigeria are going to be good to back against in their next 2 matches !

OK - I've probably missed the boat but I think Tahiti are going to carry on attacking and are going to get more and more caught on the break as they get tired in the 2nd half. Nigeria -2.5AH is 2.30 and I'm having 300 on it (3). Could get burned but goal difference and goals scored come into the equation for qualification so it's in Nigeria's interests to try to score as many as possible.
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:20 pm
ugh i went to cinema and forgot to back -2.5.....arrived back at 4-1 only to see it could have been 12-1 by the end lol...oh well

surely spain u21 and italy against japan are good things?.....
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:39 am
I've had 2 bets in Finland today -

400 on under 2.5 goals in the AC Oulu v Haka game @ 3/4 (4)

William Hill are offering 4/5 on this but offered to lay me 30 (!) so stayed with Bet365. Oulu's main striking threat (Zeze) is out of this game with injury and Haka have been struggling to score goals for reasons that really aren't clear. Haka have the best attack in the league on paper but just aren't performing. On top of that, Oulu play in the north of the country which means a tough trip for anyone playing there. They have a strong home record and this has the look of a tight game settled one way or another by a single goal.

200 on KooTeePee to beat PK35 @ 6/4 (2)

KooTeePee are a strong home side (I backed them last time and they came back from 1-2 down with 10 men to win 4-2) and are up against an out of sorts PK35. On their best form, KooTeePee would have the edge in this game but bearing in mind one team is in decent nick and the other isn't, this makes it a decent bet especially at 6/4 (I would have had this nearer Evs)

And in other news, Nigeria have confirmed that they passed a law last week that made it illegal to score a goal without going round the goalkeeper 4 times and that no one will be prosecuted after yesterdays game.

Unbelievable that they didn't score 10 and that they let Tahiti score Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 3 of 20

Jump to: