Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:19 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I'm pretty certain that voice of reason isnt pokershades.
DA Lion
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:24 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Nem wrote:

Looks to me like he is using the same keyboard Pokershades uses, and lives in the same town?
Than vanishes after 1 quick post?

I dont want to derail by laying odds.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:35 am
DA Lion wrote:
Nem wrote:

Looks to me like he is using the same keyboard Pokershades uses, and lives in the same town?
Than vanishes after 1 quick post?

I dont want to derail by laying odds.

Not all our ghosts are witless - I think the $2OO and Bude were supposed to be spotted and jumped on.

Pokershades, if you are looking at this thread, please just try this:

1) PM Hackett

2) Start with "I'm sorry I f***d up, ...

3) Make good.

http://midlifepoker.blogspot.com/
http://outthescammers.blogspot.com/
pokershades
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:10 am
hey hackett ,

this is my one and only response to all of this , im not gonna respond to any of the attacks from all the keyboard tough guys .

i know this is all too late but im sorry , there was $400 left over after that last day i was in touch so half of that was your entitlement , this was profit , all original stake money was returned .

i went and played some cash games which i know was not the arrangement and lost pretty badly . stupidly i stuck my head in the sand thinking i could spin myself back up and get back to where we were by just playing bits here + there , clearly that plan has not worked .

i knew i was gonna get a bit of bad press over this it was obvious , but what i did not expect was 10+ pages of threats and family and friends being private messaged , twitter being attacked and a blog being made with me all over it with photos and an old address , i would say your henchman have done a very good job apart from the fella tweeting my contacts for my phone number , iv not used one since xmas !!
apparently i was also attacked at the tables as well , i have chat off so i see none of it . god knows what else your mates on here have planned for tomorrow ! .

i would say the $200 has been paid in full by the carnage of your forum post , but as im not the bastard you all think i am i will send you the money as and when i have a profitable week , sadly thats not yet , and i doubt it will be in one lump sum either unless i score good in a MTT . im just playing some STT now to just try and claw my way back .

so iv apologized and said i will pay you your cut of profit as and when i can , so hopefully you can get your keyboard warriors to ease off now even if the damage has already been done . i can take the attacks aimed at me , im a big boy , but when these twisted ***** are PMing family + friends thats when its being taken too far .

my first and last post in this thread !!

trolls enjoy !!
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:10 am
Hopefully that clears that all up.

If you had contacted Hackett in the first place this whole fiasco could have been avoided.

I do think some people overstepped the mark, lessons learnt all round I hope.
uh-hu
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:27 pm
Cool
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:47 pm
nice to see this open'ed back up!

Have you paid it back yet and if not why are you still playing Question
mindwarp
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:09 pm
Popcorn
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:56 pm
pokershades wrote:
hey hackett ,

this is my one and only response to all of this , im not gonna respond to any of the attacks from all the keyboard tough guys .

i know this is all too late but im sorry , there was $400 left over after that last day i was in touch so half of that was your entitlement , this was profit , all original stake money was returned .

i went and played some cash games which i know was not the arrangement and lost pretty badly . stupidly i stuck my head in the sand thinking i could spin myself back up and get back to where we were by just playing bits here + there , clearly that plan has not worked .

i knew i was gonna get a bit of bad press over this it was obvious , but what i did not expect was 10+ pages of threats and family and friends being private messaged , twitter being attacked and a blog being made with me all over it with photos and an old address , i would say your henchman have done a very good job apart from the fella tweeting my contacts for my phone number , iv not used one since xmas !!
apparently i was also attacked at the tables as well , i have chat off so i see none of it . god knows what else your mates on here have planned for tomorrow ! .

i would say the $200 has been paid in full by the carnage of your forum post , but as im not the bastard you all think i am i will send you the money as and when i have a profitable week , sadly thats not yet , and i doubt it will be in one lump sum either unless i score good in a MTT . im just playing some STT now to just try and claw my way back .

so iv apologized and said i will pay you your cut of profit as and when i can , so hopefully you can get your keyboard warriors to ease off now even if the damage has already been done . i can take the attacks aimed at me , im a big boy , but when these twisted ***** are PMing family + friends thats when its being taken too far .

my first and last post in this thread !!

trolls enjoy !!

Im a few days behind itt and have just read the whole thing and a coupl of points i just find AMAZING!

RED surely this is a wind up? Ade do you honestly think that because youve been called a few names that the debt should be written off? if so your a twat!

BLUE You are seriously not gonna pay hackett back until 'you have a profitable week'!!!! do yourself a favour this is not the first time this has happend to one of your backers is it? I know the other backers names and i know how much you stung them for, and i know they are still waiting and its been 12-18 months. Get yourself down the job ctr and look for real work, get yourself a night job stacking shelves earn the money and pay back Hackett and the previous backers! get yourself off to CRAP PLO PLAYERS anonymous and get your shit sorted out before you sting somebody who wont just put it down to experience and who will find you and hurt you.

GREEN if you cant pay Hackett in one lump arrange to pay him $50 a month or make some sort of gesture (its what a real man would do)

BOLD are you more worried about them getting contacted or are you more worried about them finding out what a low life you are?

Spoiler:
Dont make me release Tenda on your ass
omen666
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:15 pm
stowjon wrote:

BLUE You are seriously not gonna pay hackett back until 'you have a profitable week'!!!! do yourself a favour this is not the first time this has happend to one of your backers is it? I know the other backers names and i know how much you stung them for, and i know they are still waiting and its been 12-18 months. Get yourself down the job ctr and look for real work, get yourself a night job stacking shelves earn the money and pay back Hackett and the previous backers! get yourself off to CRAP PLO PLAYERS anonymous and get your shit sorted out before you sting somebody who wont just put it down to experience and who will find you and hurt you.

Not sure if it was done at the time and may have missed the thread but if you knew he stung other backers before for a significant sum then I feel you have a duty as well as those stung if they are on here to of said something when he was asking for stakes

Like I said apologies if this was mentioned at the time and I missed the thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:20 pm
I can provide a service where for a small one-time fee I'll phone your potential backee and get a read on both whether they'll pay you back and if they're likely to win money for you.
jellyface
Failed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:19 pm
omen666 wrote:
stowjon wrote:

Not sure if it was done at the time and may have missed the thread but if you knew he stung other backers before for a significant sum then I feel you have a duty as well as those stung if they are on here to of said something when he was asking for stakes

Like I said apologies if this was mentioned at the time and I missed the thread.

If he was a ginge.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:23 pm
omen666 wrote:
stowjon wrote:

Its like Hackett said in his post he was backing Ade Sherwood, privately and not in the public domain, rest assured 100% if i knew Hackett was dealing with him i would have tipped him off, as Hackett is a stand up guy and has backed me before, but like i said i had no idea he was backing him.
Ironworks1
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:48 pm
You posted on this thread;

http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/vie...=asc&start=30

You knew he was asking for staking on here - surely you could have warned people.

Not that it's your fault he legged it

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:48 pm
stowjon wrote:
omen666 wrote:
stowjon wrote:

Its like Hackett said in his post he was backing Ade Sherwood, privately and not in the public domain, rest assured 100% if i knew Hackett was dealing with him i would have tipped him off, as Hackett is a stand up guy and has backed me before, but like i said i had no idea he was backing him.
That is a great point, shows the difference between what mggfc is doing and regularly updating and closed doors. Think if any staking does happen in the future between two people on here then maybe it should be mentioned on here for transparency???

Obviously everyone is adults and what they want to do behind closed doors is their prerogative but then it is a he said she said scenario. not saying I dont believe Hackett here as I do 100%
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 10 of 17

Jump to: