Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poker Jon
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:15 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Neil are you posting Ascot tips each day?
Dall Sun
Flush

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Any tips from Neil today?
SNUGGLYBUM
Trips

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:59 pm
Tips r in m8 Cool
Dall Sun
Flush

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:32 pm
1 place 1 winner so far keep them coming Very Happy
shAAAArkbait
Trips

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:37 pm
hey joe/neil will you be doing any tips for the goodwood festival???

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:52 am
shAAAArkbait wrote:

I am currently on a family holiday in Lanzarote and I think Neil is still in Vegas (or in Galway). I'm not sure what the BE calendar is at the moment but with the football season fast approaching we will be meeting up soon to discuss what we are covering.

I would think Goodwood about 50/50 atm.
shAAAArkbait
Trips

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:58 am
Joe The Elegance Beevers wrote:
shAAAArkbait wrote:

I am currently on a family holiday in Lanzarote and I think Neil is still in Vegas (or in Galway). I'm not sure what the BE calendar is at the moment but with the football season fast approaching we will be meeting up soon to discuss what we are covering.

I would think Goodwood about 50/50 atm.

cheers for reply Joe, enjoy the break. hopefully Neil will get a chance to pick a few Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:38 pm
bettingemporium.com now updated with this weekend's Premier League.

Who would you pick, Man Utd or Chelsea (win only)? If neither win the league it's no bet.
Joe The Elegance Beevers
Mobster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:36 pm
The site has gone subscription based for Neil Channing's NFL write ups, summaries and tips and costs 49.49 until the end of the regular season (Dec 29th).

Neil has been in great form and his record this season for the first 10 weeks is:

+74.47 points / 70% winning weeks / +16.89% ROI for the season up to and including week 10

This week subscribers were rewarded with 5 winning bets from 6 selections and an amazing 66% ROI last weekend. Obviously this ROI is very high and we don't expect to get 5 out of 6 every week. We will certainly try our best though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: