Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
bit of a let down tonight
uh-hu
Full House

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:57 am
i thought it was ok

i mean last week we was spoiled

last weeks shoulda been saved as the last episode maybe

but i think its good to tie up loose ends at the end of a season, i think sopranos does it the same way too, the one before last is always good then the last one is kinda setting up the the next series Very Happy

john snurrr (snow) is gonna run tings ya get me

Tyrion has to be one the best characters, he has a heart at least, but i really like this programme, all the lannisters are good characters,Jaime Lannister also, he started off as a basta*d but i kinda want him to do good now lol

theres a lot of good characters actually sometimes while watching i get a little confused with all the names. If they are talking about someone and mention the whole name im like wait who is that is that....then i google the name so i know who it is ....

what happened to the little girls bodyguard? the assassin?
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:52 pm
the big "season finale" ep has always been the second to last one in each season

the assassin:

Spoiler:
Jaqen H'ghar fulfilled his debt of giving three lives back (though she forced more out of him by saying his name to him) after she saved the three lives including his, then he gave her the coin, changed his appearance and left

I think that was in the finale ep of the previous season
uh-hu
Full House

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 pm
Grumbledook wrote:
the big "season finale" ep has always been the second to last one in each season

the assassin:

Spoiler:
Jaqen H'ghar fulfilled his debt of giving three lives back (though she forced more out of him by saying his name to him) after she saved the three lives including his, then he gave her the coin, changed his appearance and left

I think that was in the finale ep of the previous season

that GIF is lol btw

Spoiler:
i thought that was this series no?doesnt feel like a year ago when all that happened?i musta missed the coin episode maybe .....i cant remember him giving her that or maybe it didnt stick in my mind, until last nights episode where she was playing with it.....if they show it then it must mean hes coming back? hope so Very Happy......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: