View previous topic :: View next topic  
Debden Poker Club
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:09 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Monday 1k GTD
40 Freeze Out, with 10 Bounty
4000 Chips,

Tuesday 1k GTD
10 rebuy, Ladies Free Entry
1000 chips

Wednesday 2k GTD Deepstack
50 Freeze out
10,000 Starting stack

Thursday 500 1st Prize Gtd
30 Double Chance
4000 Chips + 4000

Friday 750 1st Prize Gtd
50 + 25 Bounty
7500 Chips

Saturday
Kalooki Tournament 1k Gtd - full details from club.
Sats to the Main Event
20 sit and go's

Sunday 750 Added
30 Freeze out
7500 Chips

Special Event Friday/Saturday 10/11th December

300 Freeze Out 20k guaranteed First prize.

** optional bonus chips available for all tournaments

All tournaments are run to the TDA Rules and are Fully Dealer Dealt.

Cash games available (with cash back for players, and earn points to the Bonanza tournament to a car, holidays and much more http://www.debdenpoker.co.uk/the-bonanza.html ), Internet and Food Menu.

Free Membership Available

Debden Poker & Pool

10 Torrington House
Torrington Drive
Debden
Essex
IG103SZ

Tel:

0208 508 4868

Email:

info@debdenpoker.co.uk

www.debdenpoker.co.uk
Debden Poker Club
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:49 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Monday 1k GTD
40 Freeze Out, with 10 Bounty
4000 Chips,

***NEW***Tuesday Super-stack Freeze out
20 Freeze Out
15000 chips

Wednesday 2k GTD Deepstack
50 Freeze out
10,000 Starting stack

Thursday 500 1st Prize Gtd
30 Double Chance
4000 Chips + 4000

***NEW***Friday 20-10-5
Chips 2500/2500/2500

Saturday
Kalooki Tournament 1k Gtd - full details from club.
Sat's to the Main Event
20 sit and go's

Sunday 750 Added
30 Freeze out
7500 Chips

Special Event
Friday/Saturday 10/11th December
300 Freeze Out 20k guaranteed First prize.

** optional bonus chips available for all tournaments

All tournaments use the TDA Rules as a guideline and are Fully Dealer Dealt.

Cash games available (with cash back for players, and earn points to the Bonanza tournament to a car, holidays and much more http://www.debdenpoker.co.uk/the-bonanza.html ), Internet and Food Menu.

Free Membership Available

Debden Poker & Pool

10 Torrington House
Torrington Drive
Debden
Essex
IG103SZ

Tel:

0208 508 4868

Email:

info@debdenpoker.co.uk

www.debdenpoker.co.uk
jackinbeat
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:30 am
Played the Sunday night comp, about 50 runners, and a few decent 1/2 and 2/5 games going after, like this place, a good mix of punters, players and a fair few females too.

The cash action on the snooker and pool tables has been fun too.

Heard that a certain local club have been spreading some malicious rumours, anyone who loves a good game of poker, will love this place too!
Debden Poker Club
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:26 am
Friday Night Now With 500 added!!!

Giving away over 1000 pounds in added money in tournaments every week, plus cash back and free rolls for cash game players, must be nice to play at Debden Card room!
robertsamual
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:34 am
jackinbeat wrote:

The cash action on the snooker and pool tables has been fun too.

Heard that a certain local club have been spreading some malicious rumours, anyone who loves a good game of poker, will love this place too!

Yup! Having cash action on pool table is really fun and kind of unique. Smile One more thing my friend. These are not rumors. I bet that anyone will love this place. Hands up. Mr. Green

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:04 pm
Money to the prize pool in all tournaments this week, starting with 500 into tonights 40 and 10 bounty, must be nice!
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:07 pm
i get a txt message from debdenpoker every day could you please tell me how to get taken off the txt message list
Debden Poker Club
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:37 pm
stowjon wrote:
i get a txt message from debdenpoker every day could you please tell me how to get taken off the txt message list

We can remove you, just reply remove to the text, or message me your mobile number. we only send to members who left their moblie number on the list and opting out of this is not a problem.
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:39 am
Debden Poker Club wrote:
stowjon wrote:

We can remove you, just reply remove to the text, or message me your mobile number. we only send to members who left their moblie number on the list and opting out of this is not a problem.

pm sent.

Just want to say this is nowt against DPC and i will deffo be going there in the new year for a game.
Debden Poker Club
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:38 pm
stowjon wrote:
Debden Poker Club wrote:
stowjon wrote:

pm sent.

Just want to say this is nowt against DPC and i will deffo be going there in the new year for a game.

Thanks for the support Jon, be good to see you sometime soon.

At the moment, we are adding around 500 to the prizepool to every tournament. Must be nice to play at Debden poker Club.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Live Cardroom News and Promotions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: