Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
pete thebet
Trips

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Dave: 'Do you know the Hendon Mob have a $5k added tournament tonight'?

Barny: 'You hum it and I'll play it'
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
We are still waiting for Dave 'Devilfish' Uliott to pick his favourite three captions and in the meantime there is still time for more entries.

We expect to announce the 3 winners in the next few days.
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:32 pm
just like 2 girls 1 cup, 2 guys one piano started innocently enough.
madride
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:09 pm
The Mob wrote:
We are still waiting for Dave 'Devilfish' Uliott to pick his favourite three captions

Unlikely the hair related captions will be tasting success then Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:42 pm
Dave: 'Barny, I think you're playing all the wrong notes'

Barny: 'I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order'
TheNightRyder
Two Pair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:45 pm
MM wrote:
Today we have the second excerpt from Dave 'Devilfish' Ulliott's book Devilfish - The Life & Times of a Poker Legend:

Bright Lights, Late Nights and Fame at Last, Part 2

We have three copies of the book to give away. To win a copy of Devilfish - The Life & Times of a Poker Legend provide a caption for this photo below. The best 3 entries as chosen by The Mob will be sent one free. You may enter as many times as you wish! Entries must be submitted by midnight on Sunday (UK time).

Buy Devilfish - The Life & Times of a Poker Legend from Amazon.co.uk.

At their residential care home two guests become confused when Nurse starts a game of
I'm a little teapot here's my spout'....
Alex B
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:44 pm
Dave demonstrates the caring and patient aspects of his personality during his recent community service; tutoring "Remedial Piano 101".
Al Force
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:56 pm
The Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow of poker. I think it's obvious which is which.
pete thebet
Trips

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:28 pm
Devilfish is thinking of that joke with the 12 inch pianist punchline
dackjaniels2001
Two Pair

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:11 am
Barny does Alanis Morissette..."I got one hand in my pocket, and the other one is playing a pi-an-o"
pete thebet
Trips

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:52 am
Devilfish is so pissed off with the poor captions he decides to keep the 3 books himself
burgeamon
Flush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:14 pm
Some confussion and disappointment from the devilfish as Barny says 'I'd really love to play with a pianist right now'.
Dave Devilfish Ulliott
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:43 pm
You lot probably think these books grow on trees!

I read the lot and none of them, not one, made me laugh, and I'm a funny &%$* so I should know. I'd rather burn the books that give them for one of these entries but I'm a nice bloke so I'll give you another chance.

One liners, give me a one liner that makes me laugh and you'll get a book and I don't care how filthy they are!

The Fish
RobSamples
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:50 pm
what's black and blue and hates sex?

a rape victim.
RobSamples
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:57 pm
How do you stop Tony G from drowning?

Beat him to death before his lungs fill with water.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: