Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
series 4 started airing in america last night \o/
BigChunks
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I lost all interest when he has lung cancer and lasts 2+ years - my dad was only given 1 month and lasted 3. My freind decided after this to get a check up on his "niggly chest pain" after my dad died, and didn't last the week.

Stupid reason not to view I know, but it just doesn't ring true to me in my experience.

Chunks.

---
Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:33 pm
you can't watch anything if factual accuracy is your thing ;]
miaowfish
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:02 pm
Season started slowly but I get they have to show the psychological effects on Jesse and stuff.

I recommend Alan Sepinwall for in-depth reviews of American telly; guy has good taste and updates frequently.
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:33 pm
miaowfish wrote:
/blogs/whats-alan-watching]Alan Sepinwall[/url] for in-depth reviews of American telly; guy has good taste and updates frequently.

Any promising sci-fi shows coming out? Didn't make it to the end of the Falling Skies pilot.
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:38 pm
heard of alphas? 4 eps in so far, nothing amazing though, summer tv is a bit barren usually
miaowfish
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:39 pm
Checkov wrote:
Any promising sci-fi shows coming out? Didn't make it to the end of the Falling Skies pilot.

They have reviews of all the pilots for September. Looks like none of the new stuff is any good. I'll watch Ringer for Smidge but it's already getting panned.

Still not onboard with BB this season. The family drama stuff does nothing for me. They use similar season structure to The Wire where it all builds up so I'll stay with it.
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:43 am
great ep this week, season started off slow but its been picking up every ep
Pizzicato
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:57 am
Checkov wrote:
miaowfish wrote:
/blogs/whats-alan-watching]Alan Sepinwall[/url] for in-depth reviews of American telly; guy has good taste and updates frequently.

No idea if you have seen it or anything but I am working my way through 'The 4400'

Its not exactly sci-fi but its close enough that you will enjoy it Smile

Definately a good watch Smile
miaowfish
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:59 am
Ha, I was just going to post about this! Only just finished last night's. Wow. Top notch telly. Really slow build this season but they've still got it.
miaowfish
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:27 pm
Grumble, are you staying up for it? I am. After last week and with only 3 eps left, it's gonna be all awesome all the way, I reckon.
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:14 am
no after getting up early to watch scotland lose in the world cup and photographing a car crash outside our house I was rather tired

I normally just get stuff the next day when I get up

so will watch it some time today along with ep1 from boardwalk empire s2 and amazing race s19e1
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:17 pm
great finale to the show

anyone who hasn't watched breaking bad, I highly recommend it

fingers crossed they don't decide to do another series and ruin it ;]
miaowfish
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:43 pm
Spectacular end, yes. There are another 16 episodes scheduled over two years.
Seb
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:10 pm
Nerdist Writers Panel in depth chat with Vince Gilligan: http://www.nerdist.com/podcast/nerdist-writers-panel/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: