Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 147, 148, 149  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
MISTR0
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ok im going to download a film now but can;t think of anything good. someone give me a good one.

preferably somethig with lots of action and crime. something like oceans 12 or whatever it is.

or, like a major classic film that im unlikely to have ever seen because i dont watch many films.

ta luv
Desert_Orchid
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:46 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
M1STRO wrote:
ok im going to download a film now but can;t think of anything good. someone give me a good one.

preferably somethig with lots of action and crime. something like oceans 12 or whatever it is.

or, like a major classic film that im unlikely to have ever seen because i dont watch many films.

ta luv
High School Musical imo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:38 pm
i saw HSM1 and HSM2 2 days ago because my cousins wanted me to watch it.

does not deliver.
I Know It
Straight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:09 am
Ive just watched The Kingdom, definately worth a look

http://imdb.com/title/tt0431197/
The Hitman
Trips

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:22 am
Beautiful mind.

Shawshank redemption.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:25 am
The Hitman wrote:
Beautiful mind.

Shawshank redemption.

I'll second that, two fantastic films!
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:03 am
Probably a bit behind the times on this one but went to see the Golden Compass yesterday. Good family film worth watching.
balloo
Full House

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:52 pm
I watched Charlie Wilsons war on friday night with the duchess.

Great film 9/10. Philip Seymour Hoffmans washed up jolted CIA character is worth the tickets alone.

Obviously Hanks is class, the whole premise behind the film is interesting plus the way it is filmed in a kind of comedic fashion makes it very entertaining.
Pizzicato
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:44 pm
Just watched 'Blow' recently which is a superb film based on the life of George Jung who was a major drug dealer in the USA and was at the forefront of the cocaine boom there.

It stars Jonny Depp, Ray Liotta and a few other faces pop up that you may or may not recognise...

It starts off looking like another teen type movie but it gets more and more powerful as the movie progresses.

Also, there is a very poignant bit in the credits. If you look closely you will spot it...
robbie
Full House

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:28 pm
no country for old men.

watched this the other night and was very impressed..well worth a look.(violent as well)
Misneach
Full House

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:43 pm
No country for old men is awesome, thanks Nemesis..

With regards to rental movies, do not under any circumstances get Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon, it's brutal, anyone else seen it?
Rmaccov
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:29 pm
balloo wrote:
I watched Charlie Wilsons war on friday night with the duchess.

Great film 9/10. Philip Seymour Hoffmans washed up jolted CIA character is worth the tickets alone.

Obviously Hanks is class, the whole premise behind the film is interesting plus the way it is filmed in a kind of comedic fashion makes it very entertaining.

Really looking forward to seeing this, written by the genius that is Aaron Sorkin.
TraceT
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:09 am
St Trinian's!

Avoid it like the plague! Biggest load of crap going!

Puts the old black and white's to shame.

I'm waiting for good copies of Sweeney Todd and Aliens Vs Predator Requiem.

A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

Women are Angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly - on a broomstick. We're flexible like that!! Smile
robbie
Full House

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:48 pm
Nemesis wrote:
robbie wrote:
come to think of it i havent seen a decent film in ages.

Well you need to see American Gangsta and No Country For Old Men; which is voted in the top 15 films of all time on imdb.

got round to watching american gangsta last night..very impressed..thought it was a top movie..anyone who hasnt seen it..you'll see a lot worse this year. Cool
Paul
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:04 pm
recommended new movies :

no country for old men
the assasination of jesse james
atonement
before the devil knows your dead

last years top rated movies :

this is england
kingdom
grindhouse planet terror + death proof

older movies worth a look :

requiem for a dream
the business
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 147, 148, 149  Next
Page 3 of 149

Jump to: