View previous topic :: View next topic  
dan0956
Straight

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
short-handed cash game online $2/$2, ive got around $200 infront of me.

I have QQ, its been raised to $10 buy a guy who I have a note on, the note read "he called my raise of $31 with K10 - prick"

So i re-reraise to $30. he then reraises all in $180.

Now i know every poker instict i have tells me to fold, but the note i had on this guy i just felt i was ahead. I wont ask what would you do, i`ll just tell you....

I called, was QQ was turned over as was his J 8 offsuite, WTF?

both all in.....

flop came 10 8 8 ( i was going f000king ballastic, what a fish, what a c*nt, what a pr*ck, im so f*cking angry, how dare he)

then the turn was q, yay !!!!! river immeterial

i won hte hand and i couldnt help but to abuse him, i mean damm, how can he reraise $170 with those cards and hit like he did. if that Q didnt come on turn and justice wasnt done, ide have been mad

1) would you have called?
Jamie_Crichton
Full House

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Justice!!!!!
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:59 pm
dan0956 wrote:
short-handed cash game online $2/$2, ive got around $200 infront of me.

I have QQ, its been raised to $10 buy a guy who I have a note on, the note read "he called my raise of $31 with K10 - prick"

So i re-reraise to $30. he then reraises all in $180.

Now i know every poker instict i have tells me to fold, but the note i had on this guy i just felt i was ahead. I wont ask what would you do, i`ll just tell you....

I called, was QQ was turned over as was his J 8 offsuite, WTF?

both all in.....

flop came 10 8 8 ( i was going f000king ballastic, what a fish, what a c*nt, what a pr*ck, im so f*cking angry, how dare he)

then the turn was q, yay !!!!! river immeterial

i won hte hand and i couldnt help but to abuse him, i mean damm, how can he reraise $170 with those cards and hit like he did. if that Q didnt come on turn and justice wasnt done, ide have been mad

1) would you have called?

Last edited by Nem on Thu May 17, 2007 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
dan0956
Straight

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:59 pm
yes i know, but seriously, that flop comes and he must be laughing, what if i had AA or the q didnt come, idiots like this win
ArthurAttic
Straight

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:14 pm
dan0956 wrote:
yes i know, but seriously, that flop comes and he must be laughing, what if i had AA or the q didnt come, idiots like this win

And its idiots like this winning that makes the game profitable.
dan0956
Straight

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:27 pm
agreed
Rmaccov
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:30 pm
We need idiots like this. Don't even say a thing to them whether you win or lose pots like that. Best not to educate the weak, carry on as normal and hope they keep doing it. I used to get involved in chat/abuse/debates with people but now I very rarely say a thing.
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:32 pm
Your observation of him calling a big bet with KTo wouldn't of brought me to the conclusion that he would push all-in with weak hands.
UKpokermistro
Quads

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:32 pm
Quote:
but now I very rarely say a thing.

me neither
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:34 pm
Checkov wrote:
Your observation of him calling a big bet with KTo wouldn't of brought me to the conclusion that he would push all-in with weak hands.

ZOMG!!1111111111 I have pocket 9's!!!!!!11111111 50/50 time!!!!!111

ALL IN BABY!!!!!!1111
Steve50
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:35 pm
UKpokermistro wrote:
Quote:

me neither

Hahaha chat ban Laughing
Flush

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:38 pm
This questin is not very profound.
UKpokermistro
Quads

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:39 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

me neither

Hahaha chat ban

Lol, it's so mean
Raffel69
Full House

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:43 pm
Rmaccov wrote:
We need idiots like this. Don't even say a thing to them whether you win or lose pots like that. Best not to educate the weak, carry on as normal and hope they keep doing it. I used to get involved in chat/abuse/debates with people but now I very rarely say a thing.

Agree! Don't teach them.
I usualy don't say a word when I get sucked by such a donk.
It just happens, and if I have to shout it out somehow, there is enough space in my blog or in the bad beat thread, but at the table I say nothing.
I don't want to teach these tools, I want them to pay me next time.

btw, I would have folded probably 90%. Very rarely I would call, even if I know he plays crap all day long. The chance that the Queens dont hold against his possible Ace/rag is too high. Rather save the money and wait for a better spot.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: