Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarpeAnnum
Flush

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
DALE WINTON wrote:
for example like if ur of bad character in racing they warn you off racecources. Ram should be warned off international tournaments

It's only DALE WINTON who says so as well, plenty of others consider Ram's character completely differently. With regards to poker players there are many more who have done far worse than not pay a gambling debt and Ram now says that the matter is sorted anyway.
DALE WINTON
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
fatshaft wrote:
DALE WINTON wrote:
for example like if ur of bad character in racing they warn you off racecources. Ram should be warned off international tournaments
Pretty sure he doesn't play on either the PGA Tour, nor the European Tour, so it's not relevant

thats not exactly what i meant. are u trying to be obtuse. he does play on ept, wsop and wpt. therefore if his hoesty is called into question, which it has, then some sanction should be imposed.

thats my opinion.
DALE WINTON
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:28 pm
CarpeAnnum wrote:
DALE WINTON wrote:

It's only DALE WINTON who says so as well, plenty of others consider Ram's character completely differently. With regards to poker players there are many more who have done far worse than not pay a gambling debt and Ram now says that the matter is sorted anyway.

not just me - phil ivey, barry greenspan, doyle bunsen and kid poker say its sick that ram has welshed.

btw my post wasnt ram specific. i wanted an opinion on how to reel in wayward poker players
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:30 pm
DALE WINTON wrote:
CarpeAnnum wrote:
DALE WINTON wrote:

not just me - phil ivey, barry greenspan, doyle bunsen and kid poker say its sick that ram has welshed.

btw my post wasnt ram specific. i wanted an opinion on how to reel in wayward poker players

The saying is called 'welched'.

No go off and be a good troll by trolling the Gutshot forum.
fatshaft
Quads

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:34 pm
DALE WINTON wrote:
fatshaft wrote:
DALE WINTON wrote:
Pretty sure he doesn't play on either the PGA Tour, nor the European Tour, so it's not relevant

thats not exactly what i meant. are u trying to be obtuse. he does play on ept, wsop and wpt. therefore if his hoesty is called into question, which it has, then some sanction should be imposed.

thats my opinion.
Oh sorry, I thought when you said racing/racecourses, and then mentioned tournaments in relation to the golf betting inceident you reference, you were meaning the Pro tours. So when has Ram disputed a poker debt then?
CptSensible
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:01 pm
DALE WINTON wrote:
CarpeAnnum wrote:
DALE WINTON wrote:

So you obviously want Ivey reeled in aswell.............after all he is the LIAR in this whole affair.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:47 pm
MR IVEY DID NOFINK WRONG. I HATE GAMBLERS WHO WELSH ON BETS
dwh103
Full House

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:57 pm
Don't worry, I hate Welsh gamblers too.

Disclaimer: I don't really, am part Welsh myself.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:06 am
Like most from your native country, you are a big crybaby when you loose. Dont play games you cant aford to loose, pay what you owe, and get on with your life.

If you cant pay you can always flee to Waziristan and join your contry mens fight!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:11 am
christian poulsen wrote:
Like most from of my native country I am a moron with no grasp of basic English, you are a big crybaby when you loose. Dont play games you cant aford to loose, pay what you owe, and get on with your life.

If you cant pay you can always flee to Waziristan and join your contry mens fight!!

Imo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:31 am
Desert_Orchid wrote:
christian poulsen wrote:
Like most from of my native country I am a moron with no grasp of basic English, you are a big crybaby when you loose. Dont play games you cant aford to loose, pay what you owe, and get on with your life.

Imo

He's probably American. They don't speak English there.

He does give some good advice about not playing too loose in games you can't afford, or maybe I misread it. Confused
Desert_Orchid
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:47 am
OwenP wrote:
Desert_Orchid wrote:
christian poulsen wrote:

Imo

He's probably American. They don't speak English there.

He does give some good advice about not playing too loose in games you can't afford, or maybe I misread it. Confused

Mr. Green Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:58 am

Hallo world Smile

My name is Christian Poulsen, and i'm a 27 year old master student at Aarhus University
at the department of ecology and genetics in biology

My master project is in biology and the theme is Individual Based Modeling IBM.

The project goal is to simulate a blue tit population, both ecological and geneticly. Implementation will be done in iterations and postet on the website so you can track the ideas and resoninging if designs are changed. I use java as programming language, and my development style will be object oriented inspired by Craig Larman's "Applying UML and patterns".
In this project my advisors are Cino Pertoldi, Gen and eco Aarhus University Denamrk, Lars Bach, Lund Sweden and Jrgen Tomiuk, University of Tbingen. The data set for this project is provided by Jurgen Tomiuk who has been involved in tracking nest, offspring etc from two forest areas in Germany for decades...

In this project we will use this data to make a computer simulation program that can mimic the blue tit population in the two forest areas. By analyzing Jurgens dataset it scould be posible to identify how the population behaves in standart year a cold year and a warm years.

The computer simulation program will then mimic the blue tit population as we change climate etc. It will then provide a demographic and genetic structure
BugsBunny
Legend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:10 pm
Dr Charles Akinbyuyi wrote:

Hallo world Smile

My name is Christian Poulsen, and i'm a 27 year old master student at Aarhus University
at the department of ecology and genetics in biology

My master project is in biology and the theme is Individual Based Modeling IBM.

The project goal is to simulate a blue tit population, both ecological and geneticly. Implementation will be done in iterations and postet on the website so you can track the ideas and resoninging if designs are changed. I use java as programming language, and my development style will be object oriented inspired by Craig Larman's "Applying UML and patterns".
In this project my advisors are Cino Pertoldi, Gen and eco Aarhus University Denamrk, Lars Bach, Lund Sweden and Jrgen Tomiuk, University of Tbingen. The data set for this project is provided by Jurgen Tomiuk who has been involved in tracking nest, offspring etc from two forest areas in Germany for decades...

In this project we will use this data to make a computer simulation program that can mimic the blue tit population in the two forest areas. By analyzing Jurgens dataset it scould be posible to identify how the population behaves in standart year a cold year and a warm years.

The computer simulation program will then mimic the blue tit population as we change climate etc. It will then provide a demographic and genetic structure

Interesting. Cool
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:37 pm
christian poulsen wrote:
Like most from your native country, you are a big crybaby when you loose. Dont play games you cant aford to loose, pay what you owe, and get on with your life.

Welcome to the forum. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20

Jump to: