View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi guys i'm still a live and kicking, its been a long time, and i have only just got back into poker, as i stopped for a year, playing some of the WCOOP Cool

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:55 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi, I'm a new member of this community! Nice to see you here too!
KiwiEmmen
High Card

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:27 pm
Hello and welcome to this forum.

Im new myself and hope to learn lots from you guys. Just started to win back my interest in poker Smile

Greets
tuc_inc
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:58 pm
Hey guys, I am new member of this community. I like playing poker but I am that good in it. Hopefully, I learn some tips and techniques to master it Cool
Lou.M
Flush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:31 pm
Hello!
Maickhenry
High Card

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:18 am
Hello and welcome. I am also a newbie here. Nice to have a chat with you here. lol
rony albert
High Card

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:14 am
Hello to whole community for giving me wonderful chance to get interact with people like you. Thanks a lot!
kingkenny17
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:26 pm
Hello, nice to know, that I'm not the only newcomer to the forum. I hope to meet you all in the near future. Good lack, guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: