View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowan Malone
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
My dad, who just turned 62 and is still as handsome as ever, has been raving about doing something about his hair (or lack thereof). As always, I worry about something that is new to me, so I want to check out this hair expert clinic that he is planning to go to. My question is, are customer reviews or comments really from customers or are they like advertisements paid for by the company? Where can I go to get actually feedback on a store / clinic / company?
JPFerrant
Two Pair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
advurts
Rowan Malone
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:50 pm
JPFerrant wrote:
advurts

I figured out as much. I saw some customer comments on youtube like this and I thought that if I did get a hair treatment, I would not want to video myself ... but you will never know. Maybe they were that happy.

Anyway, I guess we have no choice but to go to the clinic. My dad did not want to ask his friends in case the treatment will not work on him .... lol ... funny man! Smile
JPFerrant
Two Pair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:05 pm
rowan your the 1 who is need hair replasement! your sayin its your dad but your have no hair
Jerri Womack
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:31 am
Bosley has free consulation have you heard of it?
Jemma Arrington
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:02 am
The thing about Bosley is they have really a network and the reputation is really good based on testimonies and reviews. Try to consider it but of course,weigh things based on the pros and cons. It is after all a procedure.
Jerri Womack
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:46 am
Jemma Arrington wrote:
The thing about Bosley is they have really a network and the reputation is really good based on testimonies and reviews. Try to consider it but of course,weigh things based on the pros and cons. It is after all a procedure.

That is true and they have celebrity clients so that would probably make their reputation really good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: