View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
hello Guys,

As announced earlier this month, today will be my last day working with the hendon mob crew !

Jean Paul will now be your contact on the forum for all THM questions Smile

Thank you all !

Best

mr4B
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Thanks for the effort Mr4B

mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:33 pm
Thanks for the spank bogus Very Happy
Tenda
Two Pair

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:43 pm
Thanks for all you have done, i cant believe the improvements you guys have implemented since buying it from Joe,Ross,Barney & Ram.

HAHAHAHA

Just kidding theres been no improvements!!!

SEE YA WOULDNT WANNA BE YA!!!

Cant believe your leaving Jean-Paul in charge, im guessing with his burgeoning poker career he wont be around long either, not once he progresses to the dizzy heights of $3.30 180man SNGS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:22 pm
Tenda wrote:
Thanks for all you have done, i cant believe the improvements you guys have implemented since buying it from Joe,Ross,Barney & Ram.

HAHAHAHA

Cant believe your leaving Jean-Paul in charge, im guessing with his burgeoning poker career he wont be around long either, not once he progresses to the dizzy heights of $3.30 180man SNGS

I thought this place would have been age restricted Boi no eleven year olds here I woulda thought hope your mum n da are proud with all the internet asbo you be collecting boyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:16 am
*Wayne* wrote:
Tenda wrote:

HAHAHAHA

I thought this place would have been age restricted Boi no eleven year olds here I woulda thought hope your mum n da are proud with all the internet asbo you be collecting boyo

My mum is very proud of me so much so that instead of doing an Ice Bucket challenge, im going to buy you some spelling lessons and lessons on the correct use of punctuation Wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:02 pm
Thanks Mr4B

I think you've done a cracking job under very difficult circumstances.

All the best!!

Keyesey
*Wayne*
Two Pair

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:59 pm
Tenda wrote:
*Wayne* wrote:
Tenda wrote:

HAHAHAHA

My mum is very proud of me so much so that instead of doing an Ice Bucket challenge, im going to buy you some spelling lessons and lessons on the correct use of punctuation Wink

From what I been told Boi your mum has been dissapointed since she fired you out her mighty vag freaks should be put down at birth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:20 pm
*Wayne* wrote:
Tenda wrote:
*Wayne* wrote:
Tenda wrote:

HAHAHAHA

From what I been told Boi your mum has been dissapointed since she fired you out her mighty vag freaks should be put down at birth

HAHAHA show you know nothing as i was a cesarean birth and if you knew biology thats not fired from vag Wink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:22 pm
Thanks mr4b. Good luck with whatever you do next.
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:09 am
All thebest Mr4b. What is your new job???
JPFerrant
Two Pair

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:52 am
Mr4b new job is an ambassador for poker in Scandinavia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: