View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poker at The Hippodrome
Trips

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:00 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
The Summer Classic is here again. The dates are 11th-13th July and here are the details:

Buy in: 250+25

Prizepool: 25000 GTD

Starting stack: 25000

30 min clocks

2pm start each day

We are also running a satellite on the 9th July :

Buy in: 35+5

1x Optional rebuy

Starting stack: 7500

20 min clocks

19:30 start
flopsy
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:52 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
are you guys intending on using the same chips? The current ones are horrible, and I share this opinion with quite a few others where some chips look similar to other denominations. Until this is fixed, I for sure will not be able to play.
Poker at The Hippodrome
Trips

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:19 am
Hello there,

Thank you for your comment.

I appreciate the feedback, and welcome it.

I believe you are referring to the 500 and 1000 denomination tournament chips which are red and pink effectively.

We have no plan to change the chips at present however I will pass on the comment to PokerStars who supply the chips, and will update if there is to be any change in the future.

I do hope that you would re-consider playing a tournament here with us.

Kj
Kerryjane Craigie
Head of Poker
flopsy
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:14 pm
Appreciate the reply. With the current situation, it's near-on impossible to keep a track on everyone's chip stacks and I can't count them (which is a big part of the game). Not being able to do so, puts me at a disadvantage.

I'd like to think that you guys would consider changing one of the two denominations in question as this has been an issue for some time now. It shouldn't be at such a cost as we're only talking a portion of the chips. Fingers crossed!
m1l
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:23 pm
I've got to agree (less strongly!) with flopsy's comment. You don't seem to have much luck with your chips, I remember them on the first tournament and they had a pretty bad colour clash (think the 5K was grey and 100 was nearly the same colour), were you could inadvertently put in the wrong chips. Then the next tournament I played at the Hippo had different chips but an equally confusing colour choice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Live Cardroom News and Promotions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: