Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 View previous topic :: View next topic  
voodoolovecat
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:12 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
JamesS wrote:
voodoolovecat wrote:
btw.. Marcus JamesS whats about some % each other.... so maybe 5-10% intersted ?

Im happy to swap whatever percentage you want sweet cheeks Hearts

nice, lets wait what Marcus thinks about it......

But i bet my $2 was far sweeter than the FTOPS ticket?

2reasons i play: i definitly begrudge (?) those tickets to this russians+romania guys... Mr. Green
and of course ill play for our "last longer" Angel
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:06 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
[quote="voodoolovecat"]
JamesS wrote:
voodoolovecat wrote:
btw.. Marcus JamesS whats about some % each other.... so maybe 5-10% intersted ?

Im happy to swap whatever percentage you want sweet cheeks Hearts

nice, lets wait what Marcus thinks about it......

But i bet my $2 was far sweeter than the FTOPS ticket?

2reasons i play: i definitly begrudge (?) those tickets to this russians+romania guys... Mr. Green
and of course ill play for our "last longer" Angel[/quote

Don't you be playing tonight.....your teams playing you not away cheering them on?

Good odds tonight so may stick a few $$ on again.

] Very Happy

Doing the Edinburgh Marathon in May for Macmillan Cancer research feel free to make a small donation
www.justgiving.com/jamessmith1975
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:59 pm
Hi guys,

i can do 5% swap if you like! Very Happy

i can not do any more than that as i only have 50% of myself in this, as 50% is for my backers from the pack i just ran!

yea i#m going to try and play 1 more before this ends! Wink
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:23 pm
Marcus6 wrote:
Hi guys,

i can do 5% swap if you like! Very Happy

i can not do any more than that as i only have 50% of myself in this, as 50% is for my backers from the pack i just ran!

yea i#m going to try and play 1 more before this ends! Wink

All good for me mate

Im so far down for a $215 and a $109 event

Will update when i pick my games

Doing the Edinburgh Marathon in May for Macmillan Cancer research feel free to make a small donation
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:21 pm
Well tonights game was fun

Fold every bb v button raise then call with 10 9 flop 9 high check raise him all in...(sign you have a hand right?)

Snap call aqo turn brick river q

GG

Table dynamics huh

FML

I hate Poker

Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:31 pm
GG tonight guys, got back into it once going down to 5K to win $109 seat Wink

sucked out when 3 handed i jammed with Q9c for 10K guy snap calls with AA and i hit 2 pair! Angel
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:35 pm
Marcus6 wrote:

sucked out when 3 handed i jammed with Q9c for 10K guy snap calls with AA and i hit 2 pair! Angel

Well in mate

Did well to come back

Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:45 pm
JamesS wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:

Well in mate

Did well to come back

Thanks mate,

That call he made with AQ was sick, how can he call with the stack he had,, if he had 5K back once he makes the call i can understand! but he was more or less calling allin!! on a brick flop Rolling Eyes
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:25 am
Marcus6 wrote:
JamesS wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:

Well in mate

Did well to come back

Thanks mate,

That call he made with AQ was sick, how can he call with the stack he had,, if he had 5K back once he makes the call i can understand! but he was more or less calling allin!! on a brick flop Rolling Eyes

I know mate aipf i can get but i folded every raise then called that flop then check raised him all in for nearly his tourney life.....im not doing that with nothing,what if i have a9 (very possible in that spot) your risking it all with 3 outs?

That and the suck out against you a few orbits earlier when he miracled a straight on the river,both cost me a ticket i think.

4 Final tables in a row and 2 bubbles in a row

Glad you got a bit of luck and got a main ticket though. Very Happy

Frodge
Trips

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:36 pm
Final qualifier tonight was quite crazy at times with several suck-outs to straights and some remarkable ups and downs of luck. Marcus was very lucky and then very unlucky in quick succession at the end.

I got coolered into 3rd place but can't be too upset as I'd already got a $109 ticket so 2 tickets from 10 tourns is pretty good.

Well done voodoo on getting 3 $109s?! Quite a purple patch!

Big thanks to mr4b for the added value.

Always enjoy playing on full tilt - my favourite site.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:10 pm
Frodge wrote:
Final qualifier tonight was quite crazy at times with several suck-outs to straights and some remarkable ups and downs of luck. Marcus was very lucky and then very unlucky in quick succession at the end.

I got coolered into 3rd place but can't be too upset as I'd already got a $109 ticket so 2 tickets from 10 tourns is pretty good.

Hi mate, was that you! i sucked out on with 65,

yea played it all wrong in my last hand? but what can you do if you wake up with KK Rolling Eyes

Think i played 6 times and won 2x $109 seats so i'm happy Very Happy

yea thanks to Mr4b for putting this on! yea i'm starting to like FTP more than stars!
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:58 pm
Frodge wrote:

Unlucky mate i thought it was your night

Consolation of the $55 seat though

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> FULL TILT POKER All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: