Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:38 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
[quote="dartagnan180"]
mr4b wrote:
I had to register with a password yesterday, I don't think that's the problem

Ok noted.
Thanks
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
seeing as the password has been published on a russian forum(i wonder who is to blame for that) i have decided to give the stars $1 rusfest a big swerve
gl to those still desperate yo play

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:29 pm
Rigsby wrote:
seeing as the password has been published on a russian forum(i wonder who is to blame for that) i have decided to give the stars $1 rusfest a big swerve
gl to those still desperate yo play

That says it all! i know who i would point at Rolling Eyes

just a total donk fest!
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:33 pm
i have no problem playing in a donk fest as that happens often

but i want to play mob games added value or not, i want to chat have a laugh and generally enjoy

to me this is not a mob fan game

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:36 pm
Rigsby wrote:

but i want to play mob games added value or not, i want to chat have a laugh and generally enjoy

That's what I thought too , a chance to chat to a few of the players who are on the forum. Is there nothing that can be done about this ?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:50 pm
Rigsby wrote:

at the point thx
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:52 pm
Tickets should be awarded to the top finishers who actually have an active (Say 5 posts in previous week or something) forum account regardless of how low they finish in the actual tournament.

That way I don't mind so much if hundreds of Russians want to join and increase the rest of the prizepool.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:55 pm
PokerWolf1 wrote:
Tickets should be awarded to the top finishers who actually have an active (Say 5 posts in previous week or something) forum account regardless of how low they finish in the actual tournament.

That way I don't mind so much if hundreds of Russians want to join and increase the rest of the prizepool.

+1
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:57 pm
PokerWolf1 wrote:

do you think GPI/STARS are capable of setting that up lol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:05 pm
Rigsby wrote:
PokerWolf1 wrote:

lol well they could hold the tickets after the game and people have to write in this thread their Stars username to claim them and if it's a new account just trying to take advantage of the promotion then it should be passed down to the next player to claim.

Promotions should be there to benefit the people who serve the site i.e us and to attract new members - who in turn should benefit the site. We have seen a few new regular posters which is great but it is wrong for someone to go posting passwords around on other forums just to take advantage of GPI's generous promotions whilst offering nothing to this site.
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:09 pm
PokerWolf1 wrote:
Rigsby wrote:
PokerWolf1 wrote:

lol well they could hold the tickets after the game and people have to write in this thread their Stars username to claim them and if it's a new account just trying to take advantage of the promotion then it should be passed down to the next player to claim.

Promotions should be there to benefit the people who serve the site i.e us and to attract new members - who in turn should benefit the site. We have seen a few new regular posters which is great but it is wrong for someone to go posting passwords around on other forums just to take advantage of GPI's generous promotions whilst offering nothing to this site.

i agree

what fool what share the password and lower their own EV hmmm those Russians are fun if nothing else Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:20 pm
anyone struggling to find todays password follow this link

http://www.uapoker.info/calendar-freerolls/2014-

scroll down to todays date and the last 2 in the list for today are tilt and stars mob games, click on either one for the password Smile

who needs mr4b Mr. Green

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:38 pm
Rigsby wrote:

scroll down to todays date and the last 2 in the list for today are tilt and stars mob games, click on either one for the password Smile

who needs mr4b Mr. Green

Shocking! Rolling Eyes
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:40 pm
Rigsby wrote:

who needs mr4b Mr. Green

Explains why it turned into a donkfest

Had high hopes at the start that 50-60 forum members could get tickets for this at 10 a day,maybe culminating in a final table or a bink than there would be loads of good press,

But nope yesterday i got Russianed runner runner flush all in drawing nearly dead and still gets there

If i wanted to be Russianed i would enter any tourney on Stars

I entered these ones for Chat and to play with the guys who post on here,

Last night i had 3 Russians 3 Ukranians a Uruguyan and a Portugeezer

Now i wouldnt care if they at least posted on the forum,but nope

Leeches gonna Leech

Doing the Edinburgh Marathon in May for Macmillan Cancer research feel free to make a small donation
www.justgiving.com/jamessmith1975
The Reverend
In Rhythm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:46 pm
Will play this as same time as the FTP one anyhow. Should be some interesting Ukrainian/Russian rivalry I would have thought Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> POKERSTARS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: