View previous topic :: View next topic  
hackett
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
What a joke!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/26040475

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Been one of the finest cricketers I've seen play for England, was lucky to be in Colombo to see him play an amazing innings I'll never forget! Also had a massive ego but it's a shame we haven't got the bottle to manage him properly rather than throw him away now when he's still easily got another year or 2 left!

That's innings in Colombo, have a watch http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ehSka0_7hY4
tjm8
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:09 pm
Terrible decision, the guy is a genius with the bat and is someone who cricket fans want to watch live and on TV.

He may well be a loner and not want to take part in certain team activities of the field, but you don't dump someone just because they don't fit in because of their personality.

I've got a feeling he is being made a scapegoat for Cook's poor run with the bat.
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:18 pm
tjm8 wrote:
Terrible decision, the guy is a genius with the bat and is someone who cricket fans want to watch live and on TV.

He may well be a loner and not want to take part in certain team activities of the field, but you don't dump someone just because they don't fit in because of their personality.

I've got a feeling he is being made a scapegoat for Cook's poor run with the bat.

This for sure 100%
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: