Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
placemat
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
630 BLACKTHORN STICK runs again and should win.Won well winning after a long break and sure to come on.

2 win
placemat
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Blackthorn wasn't beaten far but it's frustrating watching a jockey sit in the rear of a pace less race.probably made more ground than the rest but way to far back !
placemat
Straight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:53 am
235 SEEK THE FAIR LAND .Given a shocker of a ride last time and a change of tactics with a good young rider today will hopefully give us a winner.This is a harder race but holds the aces.

2 win

310 NOVELLEN LAD.The favourite is the best horse in the race but I have to go with NOVELLEN LAD.They may well crawl today ,looking at the race make up , NOVELLEN LAD has good tactical speed and at the price is a much better proposition.
1 e/w
placemat
Straight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:51 pm
Ridden up with the pace but pushed out wide. thought I was on a winner before the bend.hard to blame anyone there but would of been closer up the inner !
placemat
Straight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:20 pm
love racing .Kingscoat learned by his mistake last time (backed him) and made full advantage of an easy lead.I read the race totally wrong.maybe should of known he would try and make all today !
placemat
Straight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:47 am
BASSETT ROAD -2
NAABEGHA -2
Monte Cassino placed evs
KIWI BAY -2
CAMACHE QUEEN -2
RISE TO GLORY evs
volcanic dust -2
GRACE HULL placed 3-1
BALLISTA - 2
PASSIONADA won 5-1 placed evs
Fat Gary won 2-1
TRIPLE AITCH -2
APOSTLE -2
PENBRYN won 8-1 place 2-1
FAME AGAIN -2
Halfsin placed evs
PICANSORT won 17-1 placed 4-1
HOMEBOY -2
THE WEE CHIEF -2
WOODEN KING -2
ENTER THE RED -1
FATHOM FIVE LAY + 1.5
MAJOR MUSCARI -1
Fortinbrass +.6
KINDLELIGHT -1
Blessington +.8
common touch +.8
Flipping -2
IFFRANESIA -1
GIVE US A BELLE -. .2
DREAM SCENARIO + 8.7 winner
CAPPO ROSSO + 9.8 winner
GALILEE CHAPEL + 4.8
Row park -2
Kinglami -2
Fat Gary lay + .8
ARCTIC FEELING -2
ALS MEMORY -2
PENBRYN -2
ADDICTIVE DREAM -2
BLACKTHORN STICK + 6.5 winner
Trinityelitedotcom - 1
BLACKTHORN STICK -2
NOVELLEN LAD -2
SEEK THE FAIR LAND -2

+25.1 due another winner - been a little unlucky .
placemat
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:04 pm
230 PASSIONADA .Ive backed this horse in his last 2 runs and I hope they revert back to hold up tactics.This race will be very quick to the bend and will suit a hold up.I expect they will hold knowing what happened last time.1 e/w
placemat
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:54 pm
Got that totally wrong no excuses.Was held up but fast early didn't happen.I think the tracks riding faster than I thought , the winner rode a cracker all over very soon.I couldn't see him getting out like that ! Out so quick the others didn't even battle for the lead.BASSETT ROAD -2
NAABEGHA -2
Monte Cassino placed evs
KIWI BAY -2
CAMACHE QUEEN -2
RISE TO GLORY evs
volcanic dust -2
GRACE HULL placed 3-1
BALLISTA - 2
PASSIONADA won 5-1 placed evs
Fat Gary won 2-1
TRIPLE AITCH -2
APOSTLE -2
PENBRYN won 8-1 place 2-1
FAME AGAIN -2
Halfsin placed evs
PICANSORT won 17-1 placed 4-1
HOMEBOY -2
THE WEE CHIEF -2
WOODEN KING -2
ENTER THE RED -1
FATHOM FIVE LAY + 1.5
MAJOR MUSCARI -1
Fortinbrass +.6
KINDLELIGHT -1
Blessington +.8
common touch +.8
Flipping -2
IFFRANESIA -1
GIVE US A BELLE -. .2
DREAM SCENARIO + 8.7 winner
CAPPO ROSSO + 9.8 winner
GALILEE CHAPEL + 4.8
Row park -2
Kinglami -2
Fat Gary lay + .8
ARCTIC FEELING -2
ALS MEMORY -2
PENBRYN -2
ADDICTIVE DREAM -2
BLACKTHORN STICK + 6.5 winner
Trinityelitedotcom - 1
BLACKTHORN STICK -2
NOVELLEN LAD -2
SEEK THE FAIR LAND -2
PASSIONADA -2

points +23.1
5 losers on the trot need a winner !
placemat
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:30 pm
335 seek the fair land runs again.I'm told they expect a good run but im going against it.They will drop him in and with no pace I can't back him at the back(really hope he loses lol) THE GREAT GABRIAL will be up there and should run well 1e/w.
placemat
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:34 pm
Bad pick and nearly a disaster lol
200 l seek the fair land runs again .Gonna follow him off a cliff 😭2 win
placemat
Straight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:42 am
what you call a down swing.ran ok but the winner (v1) got him out with a soft lead ,game over !
placemat
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:37 pm
230 ROSE GARNET looks the one.Plenty pace to aim at sit mid div mow them down. 2 win
placemat
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:34 am
Nutted in the shadows of the post.more jockey errors Why take on the leader early.sit off then make a move.never a plan b.next...
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:06 pm
placemat wrote:
Nutted in the shadows of the post.more jockey errors Why take on the leader early.sit off then make a move.never a plan b.next...

Was a terrible ride, hold up horse making the running with one of the obv front runners, jockey wants gelding.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:45 pm
Seek the fair land goes in and I forgot to post.nice odds too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: