View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I was in this hand, how can he jam the turn like that does he know something i dont?? I call the turn all in as i feel he has AQ at best , if he had set, i think he would have RR my flop bet as there are to many draws out there.

He is 19.30% and he is then 20.45% on turn,

and not only that its shocking to see this guy has won over 370K,

TripSixes
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:43 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
If he's won over 370k, chances are he knows what he's doing lol Rolling Eyes

He probably thinks there is a chance you have AK, JJ enough here for his jam to get through but if it doesnt and he gets called, he has outs with his double gutter

I'm not saying his play is optimum but I'd rather shove in his spot than call hoping to hit. Its plays like that in tournaments that help towards winning 370k Very Happy
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:00 am
TripSixes wrote:
If he's won over 370k, chances are he knows what he's doing lol Rolling Eyes

He probably thinks there is a chance you have AK, JJ enough here for his jam to get through but if it doesnt and he gets called, he has outs with his double gutter

I'm not saying his play is optimum but I'd rather shove in his spot than call hoping to hit. Its plays like that in tournaments that help towards winning 370k Very Happy

Some good points there,

Don't get me wrong I'm happy to see his rr allin, as I was 99% sure I was winning! And I was, just unlucky river, but then saying that I have had a good bit of luck over the past 2 or 3 days Wink

Thanks
TripSixes
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:22 am
You got it in good. As long as you keep doing that, you'll be fine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Hand Analysis All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: