View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roger Porter
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
CalvinAyre.com wrote:
I love bumping into Barny Boatman when Im on the poker tour. Hes like a little puzzle. When you look at him you just know he has lived an incredibly interesting life. I try to prod and poke as much as I can. I yearn for his tales and his stories. But Barny Boatman is a private man. Poker is poker, but there is so much more going on in Barnys lifewell at least I think there is..

Full Article with audio.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:38 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Roger Porter wrote:
CalvinAyre.com wrote:
I love bumping into Barny Boatman when Im on the poker tour. Hes like a little puzzle. When you look at him you just know he has lived an incredibly interesting life. I try to prod and poke as much as I can. I yearn for his tales and his stories. But Barny Boatman is a private man. Poker is poker, but there is so much more going on in Barnys lifewell at least I think there is..

Full Article with audio.

Interesting, I like his site,normally some good articles on there.
qwerqwer
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:40 pm
Take a leaf from Parkinson, who doesn't prod and poke to get people to open up, just let them talk. Anybody can ask the obvious. No offence, but don't give up the day job. Barny is a puzzle? Psychology and poker should go hand in hand. Understanding people is key. Like Parkinson, I research my quarry extensively in advance.

Link

Last edited by qwerqwer on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Wayne*
Two Pair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:04 pm
qwerqwer wrote:
Take a leaf from Parkinson, who doesn't prod and poke to get people to open up, just let them talk. Anybody can ask the obvious. No offence, but don't give up the day job. Barny is a puzzle? Psychology and poker should go hand in hand. Understanding people is key. Like Parkinson, I research my quarry extensively in advance.

You should take a leaf from that kiddie fiddling nonce Ace and stick that research up your arse Boi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:13 pm
cool story bro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: