View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I haven't seen a thread about the NBA and since i'm a pretty huge fan, i thought i'd start one Smile
The pre season is going on, and the real deal will start at the end of the month.

I personally am a huge NBA fan and although i grew up during the Jordan era becoming a Bulls Fan, i now enjoy watching several teams. I liek what Denver, Portland or the Clippers are becoming, i like the new rivalry in NY, or the challenge that the Pacers or the Thunder can give to the Heat or the Spurs.

Let's have a thread going on on the upcoming season!

Who's your favorite team, how do you see this season going on?
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
i am a long time celtics fan. i was planning to go to a game or two this year but i will try and get over there in the new year.
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:54 pm
massive nba fan here as well
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:46 am
What do you think is gonna happen to the celtic this year? was quite impressed when i saw them lead by 30 points again NYC in pre season!

Did you guys go to the NBA live in London last january? (Pistons@Knicks at the O arena)
SirDan
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:00 am
Im a Heat fan myself, not a glory hunter by the way. Went to Florida in the early nineties and rail roaded my dad to take me to one of their games and have loved it ever since.
One particular internet search engine does do an NBA fantasy league if anyone is interested, you have an online draft and can trade players etc , its quite entertaining although I would have no clue how to set it up.
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:59 pm
I've set one up last year with some friends.
kinda tehcnical and u need to be on it on a daily basis if you want things to get interesting.
if a few people are interested, i can set one up. I tink we need to be 8.
i'll check again and will let you know SirDan!
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:21 am
2 days to go.

U guys got your "game time " subscription yet? :p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: