Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I'm going to do another thread after the success of the last one -

I'll be betting 100/point with a typical range of 1-5 with the option of going higher if I think it's really nailed on !

I've had a bet today in Finland -

Haka -1AH v Oulu - 3 points @ 1.877 (Pinnacle)

Haka have changed their manager and have started showing the form that their squad should demand. Having got relegated last year, they managed to hang on to a lot of their best players and frankly they should be going up pretty easily again. Oulu are a good side but lack the class of Haka and with the race for the title starting to hot up, I fancy Haka to continue with their good form and really batter Oulu today. I've taken the Asian insurance as their main focus will be on winning the game but I think this will be 2-0 or 3-0.
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I've also had a bet tonight in Brazil -

Atletico Mineiro v Botafogo over 2.5 goals - 4 points @ 1.952 (Pinnacle)

Mineiro are welcoming back a lot of attacking talent tonight (although Bernard is leaving and not playing) and know that they have to start winning games soon to get up the table. Botafogo are my favourite Brazilian side in that they attack and attack all day long and I could see this game ending up with 5 goals or more !

I've tried to be conservative by keeping it at over 2.5 but I do fancy this to explode.

I'm also looking at a couple of other games so there may be more to come... I promise I'm trying to be selective !
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:28 pm
Good luck mate Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:35 pm
I've also had a bet in Sweden -

Orebro -1AH v Jonkopings - 4 points @ Evens (SBOBET)

Orebro are a really good home side and should go up this year. They have won 8 out of 8 so far. Jonkopings are better than their league placing suggests and beat Orebro 2-0 recently but playing at Orebro is a totally different experience. Given this recent loss, motivation is going to be high and I see this as a convincing home win.
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:19 pm
Brodders wrote:
I'm going to do another thread after the success of the last one -

I'll be betting 100/point with a typical range of 1-5 with the option of going higher if I think it's really nailed on !

I've had a bet today in Finland -

Haka -1AH v Oulu - 3 points @ 1.877 (Pinnacle)

Haka have changed their manager and have started showing the form that their squad should demand. Having got relegated last year, they managed to hang on to a lot of their best players and frankly they should be going up pretty easily again. Oulu are a good side but lack the class of Haka and with the race for the title starting to hot up, I fancy Haka to continue with their good form and really batter Oulu today. I've taken the Asian insurance as their main focus will be on winning the game but I think this will be 2-0 or 3-0.

4-0 Haka for a good start Very Happy
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:00 pm
2 for 2.....keep er lit!
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:11 am
BANG! 3 from 3 baby!
shAAAArkbait
Trips

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:50 am
Well done brodders in last spin up. Good luck with this one. Keep those winners rolling in Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:33 am
A nice start Very Happy

Orebro won 3-1
Mineiro v Botafogo finished 2-2

Running total 6,044.11 with an ROI 94.92% ( Mr. Green )

Today I've had 1 bet so far -

Estoril to beat Hapoel Ramat Gan - 4 points @ 17/20 (Bet365)

BetVictor and SBOBET have 9/10 but one of them won't let me bet with them and I'm being limited by the other one.

Estoril should have smashed these guys in the 1st leg but a combination of bad finishing and early season sloppiness meant it ended 0-0 (Estoril extraordinarily had 80% possession).

They are significantly better than this Israeli side and shouldn't have any problems beating them today.
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:46 am
can get 9/10 if u use asian on 365 bud
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:48 am
mddgfc wrote:

Annoying - I missed that Sad
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:38 am
Brodders wrote:
mddgfc wrote:

Annoying - I missed that Sad

im the same i hate missing value no matter how small lol
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:12 pm
At this rate it'll be 5k to 10k per month, good work sir.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:13 pm
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mr. Green
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:45 pm
Adore
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17

Jump to: