View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Just tried to log on and it says "site suspended"
Wonder why that could be
Donny, do you know what's happening bruv?
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I thought that site belong to you and ace and you just spoke to yourselves under multiple aliases.
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:01 pm
No we're not guilty of that charge
There's lots of people who post there, from all round the world
Famous people like Owly and Box, though Owly got married to Mandy who is the size of an island
Rolling Eyes
Donnie_Brasco
King of Canada

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:14 pm
don't know. first pokah now TB. end of an era Sad
galty
Flush

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:34 pm
Looks like they aint paid their domain fees.

An extremely annoying person who usually thinks they are smart and/or funny, but is actually very stupid.
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:19 pm
Thought it had gone down ages ago? Some unsavoury characters on there anyway; I was misinformed and naive at best, more than likely scammed.

Last edited by Checkov on Sat May 25, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:21 pm
RIP TB

ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:52 pm
Checkov wrote:
Thought it had gone down ages ago? Some unsavoury characters on there anyway; I was misinformed and naive at best, more than likely scammed.

What happened?
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:13 am
All back up again.
Ace is posting, Boomy and Punch are moaning.
Just like old times.
Davy G
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:38 am
Quote:
I am currently working on a shipyard lol
I spent over a month outside the shipyard owners house
sitting in a van lol 17 hour shifts.
I saw every dawn and dusk June had to offer

Going to Cap Salou, Spain at the end of August lol.

My father is in a coma (this happened end of May)
I had tickets to go over and talk to him whilst he is in a coma before he dies, but opted not to go a few hours before the flight. I **** hate him, he's a complete shower. I have my own family and I don;t give two hoots if he lives or dies. I think I got the tickets so I had a choice, just in case the not going was a knee-jerk reaction. With e-tickets printed out, and a whole night in work without TB, I decided not to go. I made my decision by dawn, and was like **** him. At least I now had a few days off work, right? His new kids were all like boo hoo, my papa is dying. I win lol. My sister went, and my father came out of the coma briefly and asked where I was. Now he has something to think about when he's back in the coma before he dies. Nobody shits on me or my daughter and gets away with it. He is in his third hospital now, first it was Mataro, then somewhere else, like I care, oh it was Badalona, now it;s Barcelona.

When we go on our hols, I won;t bother visiting even though we will be 40-50km down the road lol.

I am disappointed at my father's lack of duty tbh. He failed as a parent imo.

Thanks TBAdmin

I love TB. I missed all my friends on TB.
And I don't love many things. I even mentioned TB to my therapist and how I felt now that it had gone. It's queer, I'm starting to love her, and all she does is listen to me or pretend to, much like TB.

I have a sense of duty to herindoors, and that's probably why I don't leave her for somebody else. The lengths one goes through because of duty.

Today, I was very lucky. A lady in the car-park gave me her ticket with over an hour on it. At first I thought she was coming over to complain at one's rap music or because I was driving the wrong way inside the car-park.

Incidentally, I was listening to Moment of Truth by Gang Starr

Link

Last edited by Ace on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:42 am; edited 82 times in total

You have to love Ace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: