Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe The Elegance Beevers
Mobster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Yes WBPP - the only player not to email me yet is TheFFSomg.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
stowjon wrote:
starts at 1pm marcus and normally play normally finishes day 1's about 8pm

Thanks stowjon, Cool
TheFFSomg
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:43 am
Hi guys it's FFSomg. I have not received any confirmation just saw this post, I would love to play Friday thanks.
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:45 am
TheFFSomg wrote:
Hi guys it's FFSomg. I have not received any confirmation just saw this post, I would love to play Friday thanks.

You need to email your full name, address and mobile number to joe@thehenonmob.com please.
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:53 pm
We now have all 5 players details and they have been sent through to Alexa at Superstack who should be contacting you all shortly.

TID x5 !!!
oneshotbob
Full House

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:58 pm
Worth noting that you all need to have 888 profiles. do this in advance to save time!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:06 pm
The Mob wrote:
We now have all 5 players details and they have been sent through to Alexa at Superstack who should be contacting you all shortly.

TID x5 !!!

2nd, 3rd,4th,5th & 6th with me 1st obv
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:37 pm
stowjon wrote:
The Mob wrote:

TID x5 !!!

any one want to do a last longer? Mr. Green
TheFFSomg
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:37 pm
stowjon wrote:
The Mob wrote:

TID x5 !!!

There is dreaming and then there are silly dreams. LOL
WBPP
Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:46 pm
Marcus6 wrote:
stowjon wrote:
The Mob wrote:

TID x5 !!!

Am up for 20 between us 5 and Stowjon cash on the day?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:51 pm
The Mob wrote:
stowjon wrote:
Backstack and FFSmog only have 6 posts each id be suprised if they was regular forum visitors. Is there not another way they can be contacted?

Backstack has been a regular supporter of these Superstack.net events and FFSmog has taken a number of good photos at the events for the organisers.

Backstack has already emailed details in.

Players need to monitor this thread if they want to take part in Superstack.net's generous sponsorship of seats.

And has played in a few stack games too, only a few.
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:11 pm
Marcus6 wrote:
stowjon wrote:
The Mob wrote:

TID x5 !!!

Im in
Wez
Hollywood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:20 pm
Go on then.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:32 pm
stowjon wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:
stowjon wrote:
The Mob wrote:

TID x5 !!!

Im in

nice one guys, Mr. Green we are all meeting at the bar so we can do it then Cool
TheFFSomg
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:14 am
Marcus6 wrote:
stowjon wrote:
The Mob wrote:

TID x5 !!!

Would Hearts 2 20 it is then
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: