View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rmaccov
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hope they're not really going to experience a big revival under Gus!

(I'm not a Juve fan btw)
duds
Two Pair

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
gl - hope you do better than us
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:43 pm
Ship it!!!!
Rmaccov
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:21 pm
Just booked my flights. Uncle and cousin, both season ticket holders, hopefully getting tickets sorted tomorrow.

(yes I am a fair weather fan going to the big games but was planning a weekend down to catch a game before season ends, plus Grandad's birthday the day of the game so good to be down for that, plus it's not often you get the chance of Terry, Lampard, Ballack, etc and a quarter final!)

You going Checkov?
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:25 pm
For sure. You can fly into baginton airport from up there? BIA more likely I guess.
Rmaccov
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:41 pm
Got flights from Glasgow to Birmingham for £70 inc all charges. Head down fri morning back sun afternoon.

Don't think flights are possible to Cov airport.
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:38 am
Rmaccov wrote:
Just booked my flights. Uncle and cousin, both season ticket holders, hopefully getting tickets sorted tomorrow.

(yes I am a fair weather fan going to the big games but was planning a weekend down to catch a game before season ends, plus Grandad's birthday the day of the game so good to be down for that, plus it's not often you get the chance of Terry, Lampard, Ballack, etc and a quarter final!)

You going Checkov?

Enjoy it mate

And if you're really lucky you might get to see Deco, Malouda and Anelka Laughing Laughing

Was going to take my old man to this until we found okay silly midday kick off time, FFS...neither of us has been Highfield road
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:46 am
sundance wrote:
Rmaccov wrote:

You going Checkov?

Enjoy it mate

And if you're really lucky you might get to see Deco, Malouda and Anelka Laughing Laughing

Was going to take my old man to this until we found okay silly midday kick off time, FFS...neither of us has been Highfield road

Highfield Road is now a housing estate our new stadium is the ricoh arena, I realise you may have been taking the piss Laughing
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:10 am
Checkov wrote:
sundance wrote:
Rmaccov wrote:

You going Checkov?

Enjoy it mate

Highfield Road is now a housing estate our new stadium is the ricoh arena, I realise you may have been taking the piss Laughing

Yes mate, sorry should have made it clearer I was taking the piss...but I am gutted I won't be seeing Steve Ogrizovic and Greg Downs in the flesh Laughing Laughing
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Oggy was quality and better than any Chelsea keeper of his era. You had alot of trash players to choose from though, although not so much from the seventies to mid nineties comparitively.
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:30 pm
Checkov wrote:
Oggy was quality and better than any Chelsea keeper of his era. You had alot of trash players to choose from though, although not so much from the seventies to mid nineties comparitively.

Oggy must have played from mid-80's to the end of the 90's?

Thats a lot of Chelsea keepers but you're probably right!

Roger Freestone, Dave Beasant, Les Fridge....LOL

Hitchy was always okay...I always quite liked Kharine as well, and Carlo also fits that time...and Eddie Niedzwiecki was a okay as well from what I remember but I was very young...
zebediah
Freed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:59 am
Heard young Henderson is doing well, have you seen him play?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:32 am
zebediah wrote:

Yes he is quality, will be getting regular games till the end of season with Mckensie out I imagine.
zebediah
Freed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:02 pm
Checkov wrote:
zebediah wrote:

Yes he is quality, will be getting regular games till the end of season with Mckensie out I imagine.

Good to hear, we have a few loaned out with differing fortunes. Not allowed Colback to go on loan though, unless nobody has asked.
He is a central midfielder who many rate as the best of the bunch. Would like to see how he would fare in the Championship instead of impressing in the stiffs each week.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: